AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New account or keep it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2022
Hello guys...Thanks for accepting account. I'm a camgirl on Streamate (mainly), due personal things I stopped camming since february. Should I make a new account or just keep it? I didn't have a lot of followers, I cammed there for a year ...Thanks :)

Wait, you cammed on SM for a year and don't have much followers? And took a break? Okay...

Maybe you could stream and try to get some followers on your social medias (Twitter) and if you think it goes well and you still like the name, then go on but be ready to drop and create a new account when things aren't good.

Or, create a new account, see how things go. If you are satisfied, continue with the new account or try to go back to the old one if things go wrong. But you have to be more consistent with the new account.

What I suggest is to add split-camming too! Check if your pc can handle it and how your internet is!

Status
Not open for further replies.