AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New account with same credit card

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Is it possible to close a chaturbate account (member) then open a new one with the same credit card? i.e. can I be sure this won't cause any issues when buying tokens?

I've previously used the same credit card on two separate accounts concurrently without issue, but worth checking with Support (as above) if you're concerned about it.

Upvote 0
Thanks folks. I wouldn't have thought to ask but for the fact that I had a problem with a similar situation in Many Vids a while back.

Upvote 0
It shouldn't be a problem. I have multiple accounts that all charge to the same credit card. Deleting an account first shouldn't change anything.

Edited to add: I don't know why no replies where showing when I posted, I thought I was the first reply. However, Vixxen81 is correct, emailing support is the only way to get a definitive answer. But you can try creating a new account and then emailing support if they reject your card.

Upvote 0
The only reason I suggest emailing support is because CB has a real hard on for catching fraud when there is none.

What Vixxen said. We’ve seen how quick CB is with the banhammer. Listen to Vixxen’s advice, and e-mail support to ask.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.