AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Avatar Poll! (Final results within, poll closed)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Please vote for which image you'd like me to use for my new MFC avatar, or to keep it the same as I have now. I will end this poll next Friday (8-27) and upload the new image on the big anniversary day! (Saturday August 28th)

The above images are 150x150, but the homepage will be 90x90.

Thank you for voting!!!

Attachments

• mfcavatar01.jpg
    mfcavatar01.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,695
  • mfcavatar02.jpg
    mfcavatar02.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,695
  • mfcavatar03.jpg
    mfcavatar03.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,695
  • mfcavatar04.jpg
    mfcavatar04.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,695
  • mfcavatar05.jpg
    mfcavatar05.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,695
  • mfcavatar06.jpg
    mfcavatar06.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,695
  • mfcavatarcurrent.jpg
    mfcavatarcurrent.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,695
Re: New Avatar Poll!

bb y u touhc ur head alot mabe dr can lok at it i don t wnt u 2 b hurt k so tel me if u ned me 2 call dr 4 u luv ya o i b hom @ norm time kk hon?

I went with 6 as well. The rest are very sexy but to me the shades come off as possible bitch, and thats not how we want the world to see Amber.

Comrade_1917 said:
I went with 6 as well. The rest are very sexy but to me the shades come off as possible bitch, and thats not how we want the world to see Amber.

I like 6 because it shows your eyes Amber, even though they're not open! I didn't think the bitch thing, but chose that one because they wern't hidden, although all the pictures are nice. :)

Will the same picture be used for both your large avatar and your small one? Because the images you posted are the large size, and sometimes pics that look good large don't look so good small.

But #6 looks just fine small :-D

Attachments

• tiny.jpg
    tiny.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 1,573

bawksy said:
Will the same picture be used for both your large avatar and your small one? Because the images you posted are the large size, and sometimes pics that look good large don't look so good small.

But #6 looks just fine small :-D

Yup, I looked at them in both sizes before uploading them here. Agreed 6 looks best, though.

I also like the fact that 6 is stupidly hot yet is likely to be what you'll see when you enter chat if it is early enough that you've still got a bra on. I cannot say I've seen you in a bathing suit too often (ever?) on cam. :p

I was torn between 5 & 6. I chose 5 because you can see more of Amber's body (head to thigh wise) and it's at an angle where you're looking up at her like she is a shrine. :lol: Too much Oblivion gameplay, the only word I could think of is shrine but it fits.

LaLaLand_xD said:
I was torn between 5 & 6. I chose 5 because you can see more of Amber's body (head to thigh wise) and it's at an angle where you're looking up at her like she is a shrine. :lol: Too much Oblivion gameplay, the only word I could think of is shrine but it fits.
i was torn between 5 and 6 as well. but when i look at how i see amber 6 is usually how i see her. 5 is sexy and i love the diff look for her pics. but 6 won my heart :h: ;)

It was obvious which one was going to winrar, but here are the results!

I have uploaded #6, it shows within my MFC admin but may take a bit to update on the site and profile.

Thanks for voting!!

Attachments

8.6 KB · Views: 1,142
Status
Not open for further replies.