AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2015
I was just wondering how I put my videos on sale. How I make a person spend so much in a private before leaving. (I get ripped off a lot) and how I put colorful info banners in my bio. I'm new so if you know any tricks or have any advice please tell me.

For starters you might wanna say what site you are looking for answers on.

How I make a person spend so much in a private before leaving. (I get ripped off a lot)

On MFC the trend is toward pre-filtering privates.

Example pre-filtering:
1) highest tipper of the day can go private

2) tip an amount to go private. A reasonable amount for a new person would be 50 or 100 tokens, top models are more e.g. CrazyM_ charges 5999 tokens per private

3) privates only available to friends who in turn are pre-filtered, by tipping an amount(200+) and/or having been friendly in chat for hours.
If your new on MFC it's a good idea to set private messages to friends only anyway, else you may get lots of PM's and unfocused room distractions. People can always say something in a ninja tip note if they don't want the room to read it.

Hope that helps!

I'd suggest getting a program with image editing capabilities and making your own graphics for your profile, prettying it up may sound like a purely cosmetic venture but I can't tell you how many viewers I've pulled in just by having a nice-looking profile, and how many have complimented me for it. If you can't shell out the cash for Photoshop, there are some similar programs for free on the interwebs - PhotoPlus by Serif was what I started with way back when, but there are several others available now that are more likely to be tailored to what you need. Canva is a good (albeit somewhat limited) site that can be used for advertisements and promotional graphics, as well.

I'm not sure if imgur works for profiles like MFC anymore...I know there was at least a point where everything was showing as a broken image. Hopefully someone can help you out there.

As for privates...
One thing I did was only have privates open as I was first getting on and leaving, that way if it was short it didn't waste my time too badly when trying to do anything in public. I normally did groups, and generally with groups there will be one in each group that'll stick around longer. If those guys asked for a private, I'd worry less of it being a 2 sec private that'd kill my room and camscore.

Now for videos, obviously you can sell these through your profile. You can also make video stores, and I believe MFC is ok with links going to your video stores as long as you say members can buy them for tokens (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)

If you go here, you can see certain video stores you can choose from, as well as advertise your sites here to generate traffic near your avatar. If you have a twitter/tumblr/personal site, I'd advise putting those links there and your profile if possible. Good luck!
POkiMk0.png

Okay that makes a big difference. On CB if you wanna sell your vids yourself on your profile they make it easy so follow their instructions on site. If you wanna do it yourself you need to host them somewhere else. (Dropbox is popular, or I recommend Project Maenad for this.) Put a pic on your profile of said vid, the time it is, how much it costs, a short description, or however you wanna do it. Guys tip and you privately give them the link for it.

For privates you can follow Britishs advice and ask for tip up front, only do it for friends, etc. You can also clearly tell them you have a minimum and if they go under they need to tip the difference or get banned for life. A lot of guys just wanna pop in see you get naked and then leave, so it sucks. They arent ripping you off cause you arent guaranteed tokens but there are ways to protect yourself from them promising a long time then booking it. On CB you can set an amount for how long they want and have them tip you that amount then do a password only show for them as well. Just watch your own time of course but that way you're getting the money and they are getting their show. Any one serious about it should have no issue doing it that way and they can always tip for more time in the show.

For colorful images you make them yourself. You can use anything from Paint on your laptop to paid for programs. It's just how fancy you wanna get with them. Once they're done you wanna host them somewhere (Imgur) and put them on your profile that way using the links your hoster gives you.

Okay that makes a big difference. On CB if you wanna sell your vids yourself on your profile they make it easy so follow their instructions on site. If you wanna do it yourself you need to host them somewhere else. (Dropbox is popular, or I recommend Project Maenad for this.) Put a pic on your profile of said vid, the time it is, how much it costs, a short description, or however you wanna do it. Guys tip and you privately give them the link for it.

For privates you can follow Britishs advice and ask for tip up front, only do it for friends, etc. You can also clearly tell them you have a minimum and if they go under they need to tip the difference or get banned for life. A lot of guys just wanna pop in see you get naked and then leave, so it sucks. They arent ripping you off cause you arent guaranteed tokens but there are ways to protect yourself from them promising a long time then booking it. On CB you can set an amount for how long they want and have them tip you that amount then do a password only show for them as well. Just watch your own time of course but that way you're getting the money and they are getting their show. Any one serious about it should have no issue doing it that way and they can always tip for more time in the show.

For colorful images you make them yourself. You can use anything from Paint on your laptop to paid for programs. It's just how fancy you wanna get with them. Once they're done you wanna host them somewhere (Imgur) and put them on your profile that way using the links your hoster gives you.
how do i change the price of my videos and pictures on my chaturbate profile?

You set the price and title of them when you upload them. If you want to change them you go back in to edit on each vid and do it there.

You set the price and title of them when you upload them. If you want to change them you go back in to edit on each vid and do it there.
thank you guys and i was wondering if any one has recieived direct deposit and how long did it take to reicive it?

I get DD. It takes until the 5th to the 7th or the 20th to 22nd to get them. Occasionally they come sooner and sometimes they come later than theyre supposed to. If it's a weekend/Holiday you will not get them until a business day. The norm though is they wait till the last second to send them so plan on that always.

I get DD. It takes until the 5th to the 7th or the 20th to 22nd to get them. Occasionally they come sooner and sometimes they come later than theyre supposed to. If it's a weekend/Holiday you will not get them until a business day. The norm though is they wait till the last second to send them so plan on that always.
i made alot of money my first time on the pay period ended friday night i been waiting for the email and it sucks been counting on the money. thank you.

i made alot of money my first time on the pay period ended friday night i been waiting for the email and it sucks been counting on the money. thank you.
when do you think i will receive the email that it was sent out if the pay period ended at midnight friday?

Emails go out after all payments are sent and not when yours is individually sent. But they have until the 7th to get it to you at the latest per their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.