AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Camsite

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

I would be interested

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2010
I have created a website for online dating and I am thinking of converting it over to a site like MFC. If I could get some of you to tell me features that you would like to see on the website it would be very helpful. I am going to pay models 75% of the take and will treat them better than anyone. I would like your feedback on this and I will not even post a link because I do not want to spam on Ambercuties forum.

Well I think a couple things are needed here.

1: If you already have a site, sharing it with us can help us decide if it's quality is worth thinking about. Linking it once here won't be considered spam, and if I think it's ridiculous I can just delete it anyway. :)

2: You've never posted here before and we probably need to know a bit about you and who you are before people will just jump on board to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.