AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New challenge: MFC's Oldest Cheapass!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
The game is, to find the oldest registered basic you can. Here's my initial entry:
SnTE1.jpg

I feel that this runner-up deserves a special mention because this month is his 7th anniversary of basichood
DL3ik.jpg

He has a profile too so feel free to post your happy anniversary messages
do7bQ.jpg

OK! now see if you can top Sep '04!

Aw, Fred has been on MFC for 7 years but has only been 18 for 5! wonderful!
I actually didn't know MFC has even been around this long!

JoleneJolene said:
Aw, Fred has been on MFC for 7 years but has only been over 18 for 5! wonderful!

If I use Google Chrome .. it lists the members in the room in order from oldest first to the newest at the bottom
in Internet Explorer ... it lists them in the order they joined into the room

from asking some models ... their lists dont seem to be in any order

I have never paid attention to the order of the basics.. I will keep my eye out for a oldie

JoleneJolene said:
JoleneJolene said:
Aw, Fred has been on MFC for 7 years but has only been over 18 for 5! wonderful!
The domain was first registered in 2002. How long has the site been active in its more-or-less present form, anyway?

Anonperv said:
If I use Google Chrome .. it lists the members in the room in order from oldest first to the newest at the bottom
in Internet Explorer ... it lists them in the order they joined into the room

from asking some models ... their lists dont seem to be in any order

I have never paid attention to the order of the basics.. I will keep my eye out for a oldie

Indeed, Chrome and Iron list the room's visitors in order of when they signed up, Firefox lists them in order of how long they've been in the room in that session, as for the model software and IE - I have no idea.

I used Iron to discover my entrants, just scroll down to the first basic name at the top of the list and right click.

A seven-year basic is pathetic in so many ways. That's seven years of typing "show tits, bb" in the 3 seconds before the model mutes all the guests and basics after returning from a pvt.

:lol:

Oh this is disheartening.
I understand that everybody really doesn't have the disposable income to purchase tokens on a regular basis, but to be a basic for 7 YEARS?! I find it really hard to believe that in 7 years these jokers couldn't have scraped together 20 bucks to go premium. :snooty:
I actually have a lurker who is in my room all the time, he joined in '08 and he STILL has 200 tokens and 20 rewards points, the very same ones he had when he started lurking in my room when I joined MFC 6 months ago. This may be worse.

NoelleBright said:
I understand that everybody really doesn't have the disposable income to purchase tokens on a regular basis, but to be a basic for 7 YEARS?! I find it really hard to believe that in 7 years these jokers couldn't have scraped together 20 bucks to go premium. :snooty:
I actually have a lurker who is in my room all the time, he joined in '08 and he STILL has 200 tokens and 20 rewards points, the very same ones he had when he started lurking in my room when I joined MFC 6 months ago. This may be worse.

I think that may be worse.

The oldest I have noticed is an '05 basic. I have to be really bored to start clicking on basics though.
I think I actually admire their willpower :lol:

NoelleBright said:

He is worse than any basic! What does he gain by hoarding those tokens?

AedanRayne said:

I have no idea. I make sure to click on him every time hes hanging out in my chat just to see if they're gone yet. I don't even care if he doesn't give them to me, I just want him to spend them on someone.
He apparently thinks that he's good enough to sit in girls rooms and chat, but none of them deserve any of his tokens.

The loser probably doesn't realise you can see his signup date, so hopes on getting more attention from models by them thinking he has tokens to spend.

Do you see that in the browser based broadcaster? I still use the software and I've never seem where it shows the sign up date. Am I missing it?

AedanRayne said:
NoelleBright said:

My guess is he does something like this. "me tip u 200 tokinz opin bobs, opin puzy, and fist anis then moth BB :stupidemoteofpenis"

Reactions: AedanRayne
ComicOzzie said:
A seven-year basic is pathetic in so many ways. That's seven years of typing "show tits, bb" in the 3 seconds before the model mutes all the guests and basics after returning from a pvt.

Show tits? Surely you mean "Open bobs" baby... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, seven years as a basic... or really when you think of it, nothing more than a guest with a name is pretty lame. Can't afford $20 in seven years?? (About 5 and a half cents a week!!!) :roll:

Here in the UK $20 equates to the cost of a couple of 20 packs of cigarettes... I'll bet these guys can find that every week for their smokes or a few beers. Prioritise guys!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
WickedTouch said:
ComicOzzie said:

Show tits? Surely you mean "Open bobs" baby... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, seven years as a basic... or really when you think of it, nothing more than a guest with a name is pretty lame. Can't afford $20 in seven years?? (About 5 and a half cents a week!!!) :roll:

Here in the UK $20 equates to the cost of a couple of 20 packs of cigarettes... I'll bet these guys can find that every week for their smokes or a few beers. Prioritise guys!

We should make protest signs. Walk around chanting "Boobs before Beer! Boobs before Beer!" :-D

I don't think it has anything to do with not having the money, but more like after a year, they became easy to please and can find what they need for free from any one of 500 models in free chat or the lounge.

Free milk and cows, as they say.

Reactions: WickedTouch
AedanRayne said:
NoelleBright said:

Perhaps he thinks they are earning interest?

If you add AdminLeo as a friend and right click him when he's online it says he's been around since Aug '04. I think that's pretty much when what we know as MFC started.

Also consider that some premiums may have gotten a basic account for browsing when they didn't have any tokens. :twocents-02cents:

Jupiter551 said:
He has a profile too so feel free to post your happy anniversary messages
do7bQ.jpg

OK! now see if you can top Sep '04!

I like how Fred is actually female, 21, and "straight".

Aq8bd.jpg

AedanRayne said:
NoelleBright said:

Whilst I have zero doubt he's sat on his 200 tokens all that time, there is another way...
1st Sign up date is when you are a basic, not premium. If he signed up in 2004 but went premium in 2011, it still shows 2004. Maybe he went premium just before you started, and not 3 years ago. However, to still not spend his tokens - it can only be a "I have tokens to tip, so entertain me".

However...

He could be using his "BAF" link. Indeed, that is how he may have even become a full member - but unlikely :D
If he's successful he may keep those 20 reward points, but actually have hundreds, or maybe thousands, of tokens in token storage.

My second Premium account has just 20 reward points - but that hides its actual "spending power" via tokens through basic/premium sign ups. Truth is that it's spending power is nearly non existent - they all get transferred to my regular account ;)

But reward points don't necessarily mean no tokens ;) Just means how much money you have spent yourself ;)

The funniest basics are the ones who respond to what I am saying in chat via twitter. It's even funnier when they expect me to @ them back on that site during my shows. :lol: Why not spend $20 one time to speak in chat if they want to talk to me so badly? I understand some people do not have much money but some of these basics have been doing it a year! :lol: What a hoot!

AedanRayne said:
The funniest basics are the ones who respond to what I am saying in chat via twitter. It's even funnier when they expect me to @ them back on that site during my shows. :lol: Why not spend $20 one time to speak in chat if they want to talk to me so badly? I understand some people do not have much money but some of these basics have been doing it a year! :lol: What a hoot!

I like the basics that have really detailed, pimped out profiles, with picture galleries lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.