AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Girl. Hey! Have some questions.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharmingLucy

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 28, 2014
profiles.myfreecams.com
So I've had about 4 sessions so far, and I'm having trouble getting the guys in my room to talk! Most of them PM me, and don't really talk in my room. So how do I fix that? I've tried playing games and doing strip shows, but not really to any avail.

I highly suggest you turn off your pms to just anyone and set it to friends only. Members will have to tip you for the privilege that way which means you can focus on your room more!

Also the models only section has tons of info that can help you.

So i suggest getting verified to model status via this link so you can view all the info there:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2286&p=35748&hilit=additional#p35748

Once verified the search function is your best friend :thumbleft:

CharmingLucy said:
So I've had about 4 sessions so far, and I'm having trouble getting the guys in my room to talk! Most of them PM me, and don't really talk in my room. So how do I fix that? I've tried playing games and doing strip shows, but not really to any avail.

The only way to fix that is to set your PMs to friends only and then the only place they can chat with you is in the room! Then you can either charge for an add or make it so only people that really deserve to be on your friends list are there and they can't buy a spot. :)

There's tons of information available in the models only section here, so if you haven't already, start the process of getting verified here.

How to get model status: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696
A good read while you're waiting to be verified: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14554

Edit: Bambs totally beat me to this entire post, but I'll just leave this here anyway.

AllisonWilder said:
CharmingLucy said:

The only way to fix that is to set your PMs to friends only and then the only place they can chat with you is in the room! Then you can either charge for an add or make it so only people that really deserve to be on your friends list are there and they can't buy a spot. :)

There's tons of information available in the models only section here, so if you haven't already, start the process of getting verified here.

How to get model status: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696
A good read while you're waiting to be verified: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14554

Edit: Bambs totally beat me to this entire post, but I'll just leave this here anyway.

We must of posted pretty much around the same time :lol:

Thanks girls! I'm in the process of verification right now, so while I'm waiting I thought I'd ask around a little.
So I've tried setting PMs to friends only, and then no one talks to me. Hahah I feel like a damn yeti, scaring people off and talking to myself. Like hey! :hello1: over here!

There are plenty of helpful threads in the public section too while you wait!!

Yeah, I've been trying to sift through the search engine, but I seem to be forum illiterate because I can't quite find what I'm looking for. Haha. There is some great stuff though!

Status
Not open for further replies.