AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2018
Hey im new to this whole thing i have been working in the sex industry for a while and im really wanting to quit what i do and switch over to cams ... however i don't have the funds for a cam so i was going to make a gofundme account and when i post my adds on my other sight and social media i was going to include a link in the add so some of my clients can help me out if they are able to so i can afford a cam and start working... however gofundme decided to take down my page saying it was against their terms and conditions does any one know a different sight that will let me do something like this or have any other suggestions.... i have spent the last two weeks doing nothing but researching about camming and how to start and become successful its all i want .... basically every fiber of my being is ready for this change i just need a little help... thanks in advance :)

You could ask for Amazon gift cards to get yourself your startup items.

The first time I ever did webcam modeling it was on a cheap tiny Chromebook,using stolen internet, with whatever the built in cam/mic things were. It's not great to start off giving low-quality shows (especially on sites like MFC where first impressions really count w cam score n stuff) but you could always start/save/learn on one website using shitty cheap gear while getting ready for the website you actually want to work for once you have better set up. I started on ImLive,had a few different accounts on Chaturbate and now I'm on MFC as well.

I started by using the shitty built-in webcam on an old laptop my sister let me borrow. Over my first few weeks I earned enough to buy better equipment and lighting, but none of it was expensive. I got the Logitech c920 or c930, I can’t remember what model, but it was less than $100.

I started with my built in laptop cam, then a fan gifted me a better camera through my amazon wishlist. I’ve debated upgrading from there but I think at this point I’m more held back by upload speed than cam quality. And my jerk isp says I’m already at max grumblegrumble.

Anyhow, no shame in starting with the basics.

Reactions: Danicatillie
The first time I ever did webcam modeling it was on a cheap tiny Chromebook,using stolen internet, with whatever the built in cam/mic things were. It's not great to start off giving low-quality shows (especially on sites like MFC where first impressions really count w cam score n stuff) but you could always start/save/learn on one website using shitty cheap gear while getting ready for the website you actually want to work for once you have better set up. I started on ImLive,had a few different accounts on Chaturbate and now I'm on MFC as well.
this is a wonderful idea thanks so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: Darcy DeVasto
Who were you going to market your gofundme to?

well right now how i support myself and my family is if i go on ....dates with some guys where i am from .Most everyone i meet are regulars so i dont usually have to post adds for new clients but i figured if i ever fo post a add i could put the link to the gofundme account in my add as well. Im not sure if it is even worth all the trouble its causing me lol but i was going to say something along the lines of 'Im currently trying to get into cam modeling so you cuties can have access to seeing me whenever you want! problem being i dont own any of the gear i need to start :( Anyone who is willing to help me get to my goal will recieve a free cam session as soon as im up and running. In the mean time i have some personal videos and pics on my phone that you wont find anywhere else that im willing to share with anyone who makes a donation Thanks in advance!".... so i am in the process of setting up a sight with pics and vids that i can give to anyone who becomes a member or something.... im new to all this tech i didnt even have a twitter untill today and im not sure what all is allowed on there... from all the reasearch ive done ive basically heard i need to make a twitter blog and get on a few cam sights? thanks so much

well right now how i support myself and my family is if i go on ....dates with some guys where i am from .Most everyone i meet are regulars so i dont usually have to post adds for new clients but i figured if i ever fo post a add i could put the link to the gofundme account in my add as well. Im not sure if it is even worth all the trouble its causing me lol but i was going to say something along the lines of 'Im currently trying to get into cam modeling so you cuties can have access to seeing me whenever you want! problem being i dont own any of the gear i need to start :( Anyone who is willing to help me get to my goal will recieve a free cam session as soon as im up and running. In the mean time i have some personal videos and pics on my phone that you wont find anywhere else that im willing to share with anyone who makes a donation Thanks in advance!".... so i am in the process of setting up a sight with pics and vids that i can give to anyone who becomes a member or something.... im new to all this tech i didnt even have a twitter untill today and im not sure what all is allowed on there... from all the reasearch ive done ive basically heard i need to make a twitter blog and get on a few cam sights? thanks so much
So basically do all of what you planned, just send them to an Amazon page to buy you a digital gift card instead of the gofundme link.

Yes making a Twitter is a good way to get started. Maybe a Snapchat and invite your current clients to be part of that, and remind them you need help with Amazon gift cards to get started camming and reward them with private snaps and vids as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.