AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW LOVENSE TOY ALERT - MEET FLEXER

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
💓Introducing Lovense's New Toy, Flexer – A super-powerful vibrator that provides mind-blowing fingering sensations with clitoral vibrations, G-spot vibes & come-hither movements. Compatible with the Lovense Extension, this means viewers can now finger you through the screen for ultra-intimate shows! 💓

Will you be trying Flexer?

cosplaycutie.png

Would really love a lovense toy that doesn't need to go inside you. Rests right on the vulva and underwear helps keep it placed. Keeping those toys inside you for hours can be painfully uncomfortable and not healthy.

Penetration isnt the only pleasure, and there are lots of model who dont offer it.

Would really love a lovense toy that doesn't need to go inside you. Rests right on the vulva and underwear helps keep it placed. Keeping those toys inside you for hours can be painfully uncomfortable and not healthy.

Penetration isnt the only pleasure, and there are lots of model who dont offer it.
Our toy, Ferri, is a great option if you do not want an insertable toy. It has a magnetic cap that can attach to your underwear and stays put if you are sitting, walking, moving, etc. while still vibrating and stimulating your clit. Also, our new toy Ferri does have an external clit vibrator that you could use without inserting the toy.

Our toy, Ferri, is a great option if you do not want an insertable toy. It has a magnetic cap that can attach to your underwear and stays put if you are sitting, walking, moving, etc. while still vibrating and stimulating your clit. Also, our new toy Ferri does have an external clit vibrator that you could use without inserting the toy.
thank you so much!! i didn't know about this one! can i connect it with my camsite to react to tips too?

So many toys, not sure if it's good or bad, but I read this title as "MEAT Flexer" hahaha, just my dumbness
But it seems interesting, will be great to see any models using it - if anyone gets one be sure to let us now how it is

So many toys, not sure if it's good or bad, but I read this title as "MEAT Flexer" hahaha, just my dumbness
But it seems interesting, will be great to see any models using it - if anyone gets one be sure to let us now how it is
ngl i would totally buy a toy named Meat Flexer because that's fucking hilarious. i might be the minority lol

I totally did the same hahaha glad I'm not the only one

Reactions: NotYou
love the ferri BUT also would love it to be a bit 'wider' (than it is thick). attatched to panties when moving a lot even with 'tighter' slips it can slide out of place or flick to it lying on the side (maybe because it is 'heavy' for pantie fabrics?) the magnet is perfectly strong though. cant explain and maybe its just me

Reactions: Official_Lovense
Status
Not open for further replies.