AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New male model, just saying hi.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome :). There is a ton of information all over this forum about tips and little things to help you along your way so enjoy. :-D

Norrin Yates said:
And also, thank you Rose. I've been making my rounds on perving rooms of the ladies that talk to me on here, I'll get you, my pretty.
I saw that and got all confused for a second as I couldn't recall posting in here. :lol: Gotta remind myself I'm not the only Rose on here anymore, lol.

Welcome to the forum! Best of luck with your endeavours and awesome ink! :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

I don't have anything useful to contribute to this thread, so I made some funny (lame?) picture modifications instead.

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

Attachments

• brushie1.png
    brushie1.png
    509.4 KB · Views: 103
  • rule34.png
    rule34.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 103
Hello and welcome to the forum. I re-posted an article on my blog The Camgirl Report a while back that I think you might find helpful. Good Luck.

[EDIT] Don't mind Bawksy, he's just the neighborhood troll around here. It may take some time to get used to his humor. I've been Bawksied a few times myself.

I think bawksy just unintentionally designed my new Twitter avatar. Thanks, man!

To everyone else, be you someone offering advice/help or someone just swinging by to welcome me to the forum/camming, thank you all. Regardless of if this whole cam thing works out or not, the hospitality has been a humbling experience.

welcome to this wonderful world! I agree w/ the other girls if u found a girl to cam w/ u may do better. I am single and it took me a month to find a guy since there really is no forum or anything for male webcam models. Boy/Girl shows do really well, sometimes better than my g/g or g/g/g which is surprising to me. Anyways thankfully i found a reliable non skeevy guy to cam with but it deff took time and patience!! Good Luck!!

https://twitter.com/msBiancaBaker

Status
Not open for further replies.