AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC record tip... or joke?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrianMJsKush said:
Thor's tip was all his own. He has tipped 6 figures before. We have pooled funds together to purchase an IMac for MJ for Xmas. That was a fun one to do for her. She has an electric personality that just draws ppl in even if she is nonnude 99% of her cam time. She is also sexy too but so are a lot of other MFC girls.

That's really so sweet, It's not often you find members so thoughtful on MFC, to pool together money without the help of the model.

Evvie said:
Vanessa Jade said:
BuxomZoe said:
CallMeWilliam said:
With this type of crowd funding how long till the 1,000,000 tip shows up. Or has it already?

Also I wonder if this kind of behaviour will become the latest fad for a while. If it does it only spells disaster for models as regular tippers squander their tips for that big day, I can totally see a model having a dry spell of a couple of months straight due to stuff like this. Which if the model is living off of her MFC money might suck ballz.

Yeah, but at the same time, she made over $24,000 in one day. I'm going to school to be a teacher, I'll make just a little more than that in one year :p I think she could live off that for a little bit ;)

I hope this doesn't become "the fad," given that regular income is preferable to big unpredictable chunks of change, but this is why I mostly do streamate and MFC privates.

But still, good for them for coming up with such a crazy surprise.

I'm going to say that probably most models don't have fan bases strong enough to set something up with this magnitude. I can see it happening with a lot of models with scores over 10k or even 5k but not for everyone.

With most guys, I think a motivation for tipping is to stand out or be special. If a model had 50 fans who set up a pool like this I can see joining in because so many people will be in on it and I want to be part of a big thing. If she has 5 consistent regulars who tip, I might just save up myself and throw down a big tip to stand out from those guys.

And even if you had a dry spell of months before you get the $24k, it still means you have a dry spell for months... there is no way I could survive right now if everyone on MFC decided to stop tipping me for a while to save up for later.

Yup, this. I live off my MFC money paycheck to paycheck, I don't have savings right now. After a 24K night of course I would, but before that not so much. I see what he's saying, it would spell trouble for those who live paycheck to paycheck.

That said- HOW FUCKING AWESOME. I am soo happy for her! (but also realllly sad about her kitty...)

:handgestures-salute:

tiprecord.png

By the way, one thing you gotta remember when you "give yourself tokens" in a photoshop job: "go private" is greyed out on a model if you have 0 tokens. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
By the way, one thing you gotta remember when you "give yourself tokens" in a photoshop job: "go private" is greyed out on a model if you have 0 tokens. :lol:

Now that you mention it, the token count on the left is less than the amount being tipped in the chat log.
Treachery is afoot, Watson. :?

flying_guillotine said:
:think: so this is all photoshop?

Back in the day I used to troll my friends who played browser-based games by saving the page, opening it up in Notepad and changing around numbers and info. Nobody used to look at the URL back then.

Those were the days...

This, on the other hand, is REAL.

20000.png

Maybe she could buy some food and eat it with some of that 400,000+ tip

McRude said:

I do not think there is any reason to say something like that. I have never been in her room, my state is blocked, but she seems to be perfectly fine to me. I hate when people feel like they need to say something negative on the forums. If you do not like someone keep it to your damn self.

Evvie said:
Back in the day I used to troll my friends who played browser-based games by saving the page, opening it up in Notepad and changing around numbers and info. Nobody used to look at the URL back then.

With the advent of the modern browsers and the built-in dev tools, it takes only a few seconds to change any element on the page.

ROFFF.jpg

chJVd.jpg

5E8Aj.jpg

McRude said:

Where does that come from? No doubt there are models who could use an extra helping at dinner, but she's well within reasonable levels of weight.

Yeah - it's very easy to mess around with site info on the client side, even with a simple line of javascript that I found:

Code:
javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

AmberCutie said:

tee hee hee

Reactions: CuteAlyce
Reactions: JoleneBrody
MrRodry said:
"There is a light in the end of this tunnel!" - King Arthur speech at the battle of Pelennor Fields: http://mycamgirl.net/behind-the-scenes/ ... myfreecams

Does he really think that these members would pay more than $0.08 per token :-D
2300 x 200tkn packages? :think:

Mycamgirl.net said:
For those who don’t know, depending on how the member buys the tokens, the price may vary from $0.08 to $0.10 per token. However, the girls always get $0.05 per token. Which means that, for example, the 260,000 token tip that Mila got, the member paid around $20,000 or $26,000 (depending on how he paid for it) and she got $13,000. The new biggest tip (467,040), the member paid between $46,704 and $37,363 and it is equal to $23,352 to the model.

muh! said:
MrRodry said:
"There is a light in the end of this tunnel!" - King Arthur speech at the battle of Pelennor Fields: http://mycamgirl.net/behind-the-scenes/ ... myfreecams

Does he really think that these members would pay more than $0.08 per token :-D
2300 x 200tkn packages? :think:

Mycamgirl.net said:
For those who don’t know, depending on how the member buys the tokens, the price may vary from $0.08 to $0.10 per token. However, the girls always get $0.05 per token. Which means that, for example, the 260,000 token tip that Mila got, the member paid around $20,000 or $26,000 (depending on how he paid for it) and she got $13,000. The new biggest tip (467,040), the member paid between $46,704 and $37,363 and it is equal to $23,352 to the model.

You'd only have to put in your credit card number 1,300 times buying the 20/200 package to get the Mila tip. I figure that's about 10 hours of data entry / click /wait for confirmation.

I'd probably hire a secretary to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.