AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new model needs help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2017
hello im a new model on chaturbate. ive noticed that the first 2 nights with no toys i made money easily. but with now that i got a hitachi for my show traffic has really went down. im considering buying a lovense toy. but i dont want to waste my time and money. ive notcied that alot of the models that have this toy and they bring in bank. any tips on what to do? thanks alot

Tips on what to do:
  1. Get the idea out of your head that camming = easy money
  2. Read the forum, use the search function and do you research (this also includes watching rooms with lower room counts. You’ll notice that there are a lot of girls who have the lovense and still hardly make any money)
  3. Put in a lot of work, be consistent and be patient.

Once you’ve done your research and started treating it like a real job (even if it’s just for some side income) I’m sure you’ll get a lot more answers to your questions. ;)

I LOVE my lovense lush! I think the reason I've been successful with it is my multi orgasms. If you can cum over and over you can do really well.

Camming is hit or miss. The first two days when you're new you probably made a lot of room traffic. yea, get the lovense if that's what you want, toys, the clothes, all that stuff. Then, just put in the work each week and it'll add up. You'll have some slow days but it'll even out with the really good days. As for the toys, put "toys" in your tags, and maybe even take pics of the toys you have on your profile because some future regulars might like them in pvt.

Status
Not open for further replies.