AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model's first paycheck.

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
589
1
184
111
Hi there, I have a question. Is it still the same? Does the first payment arrive after three weeks? I’m a newly registered model. Thank you.
 
as far as I know that applies to everyone, and if you are outside of the usa (and a few other select countries) you are paid earnings 21 days after they were earned, as far as I know this only applies to models that are in countries earning 30% instead of 35%
 
Upvote 0
Pokud vím, platí to pro všechny a pokud jste mimo USA (a několik dalších vybraných zemí), výdělky vám budou vyplaceny 21 dní po jejich vydělání. Pokud vím, platí to pouze pro modelky, které jsou v zemích, kde vydělávají 30 % místo 35 %.
Děkuji.
 
Upvote 0