AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New stuff on MFC wiki

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why it's a big deal??? I mean, I'm pretty sure that's just common sense that they don't want you trying to hack into anyone else's account.

There is no 9.9?

9.2.9 reads:
You will not use or attempt to use any other member’s account on the Web-site without permission;
9.3.9 reads:
(you will not...) Allow anyone under 18-years old on camera at any time;

Neither seems strange to me.

They did do a lot of edits yesterday, so maybe there was something that was later removed?

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 118
Just did a compare of the april 9, 21:43 version with the april 10 20:08 version. http://wiki.myfreecams.com/index.php?ti ... oldid=2845

== 3. Limited License to Use the Website ==
you will not solicit any other members or models/performers to use or participate in the services of any third party website(s) providing the same or similar services as this Website. Doing any of this may subject you to immediate civil and criminal liability

interesting. didn't think mfc had a problem with people saying "I'll be on streamate tomorrow"
it least its not as crazy as 'dont mention twitter' policies.

9. User Conduct; Chat Room Rules
You will not use the Website to post or send material that is obscene or otherwise may offend human dignity
bwahahahaha
that'll be enforced

You will not use any automated means—including robots, crawlers, or data mining tools—to download, monitor, scrape, or use data or content from the Website
dont know if they realize how much mycamgirl adds to the site.

You will not reverse engineer any part of the Website;
sorry kradock, you're out too.

Harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort to another chat room participant (including a model/performer), user, or other individual or entity;
what!
No more yelling at non-tippers
fighting with trolls
or ban a basic
Its a no fun zone.

Cause any chat room screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type to it or any action to a similar disruptive effect;

No more yellow walls
no more typing stuff to force an offensive emot off the screen. (of course these rules will make sure there are no offensive emails, right?)

Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive behavior, including “bombing,” “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet

some people wont be able to leave the lounge.

Members are strictly prohibited from sharing other members’ or models’ personally identifying information ... geographic location

so when some newb asks where she's from, I cant say "romania you noob". I'll just point the member to her profile where it states her country. kind of silly.

10. User Submissions
This section says they can take any content that we've posted.
For example our profile (as premiums) could show up on other sites.

I can understand why they'd want to take my avatar and use it in a "studly premiums of mfc" calendar. I'd just rather have the option of saying no.

You understand that the content displayed on the Website is primarily posted by users, including models/performers, and that we do not pre-screen or preemptively monitor the content.
Does this mean we no longer have to wait a day to get approval on new emots or images we upload to our profile?

You further discharge, acquit, and otherwise release us, our parent company, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, attorneys, and affiliates, from any and all allegations, counts, charges, debts, causes of action, and claims relating in any way to the use of, or activities relating to the use of the Website including, but not limited to claims relating to the following: ''Sexual Harassment, Negligence, Gross Negligence, Reckless Conduct, Alienation of Affections (to the extent recognized in any jurisdiction), Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, Intentional Interference with Contract or Advantageous Business Relationship, Defamation, Privacy, Publicity, Intellectual Property, Statutory Rape, Misrepresentation, any financial loss not due to the fault of the Site, missed meetings, unmet expectations, false identities, fraudulent acts by others, invasion of privacy, release of personal information, failed transactions, purchases or functionality of the Site, unavailability of the Site, its functions and/or services and any other technical failure that may result in inaccessibility to the Site, or any claim based on Vicarious Liability for Torts committed by individuals met on or through the Site and Services, including but not limited to fraud, theft or misuse of personal information, assault, battery, stalking, rape, theft, cheating, perjury, manslaughter, or murder.

missed meetings. lol

sorry for the long quote, but missed meetings in the middle of that list was kind of funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.