AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to chaturbate, struggling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2023
Hello

My views aren't even 10 ppl!
The same happened with new account, so i switched bach to the old one made for test.

Is it my nieche ? (Bdsm)
Or is it me??
Idk ...

I made 671 tokens after 5 days, no consistency, no nudity ...
Also 37 followers ...
I also dont know the minimum amount for btc payout .. cant find their help page ..

I think Chaturbate is one of the most difficult platforms to harness. I say that as a model who has been there for 10 years. It's very random and guys like to interview models on levels that really aren't acceptable because "free chat." However, if you have highly engaging apps and a unique personality (we all have unique personalities) you can build quite the following. Hash tag use matters. Lean in to the people who are engaging with you. You can ban anyone at any time for any reason so don't be afraid to stoke fires a bit.

Upvote 0
I think Chaturbate is one of the most difficult platforms to harness. I say that as a model who has been there for 10 years. It's very random and guys like to interview models on levels that really aren't acceptable because "free chat." However, if you have highly engaging apps and a unique personality (we all have unique personalities) you can build quite the following. Hash tag use matters. Lean in to the people who are engaging with you. You can ban anyone at any time for any reason so don't be afraid to stoke fires a bit.
Any other platform that pays with bitcoin?

Upvote 0
Stripchat also have crypto payout, and BTC is one of the options there :) the minimum payout is equal to $50 - if you can keep the overview, being on both at the same time might be a good idea :)

screenshot of the stripchat payments setting:
1696957832576.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Stripchat also have crypto payout, and BTC is one of the options there :) the minimum payout is equal to $50 - if you can keep the overview, being on both at the same time might be a good idea :)

screenshot of the stripchat payments setting:
View attachment 98009
Uploaded my documents there ...
Got rejected!!!

I love it's gamification much more than cb 🥲🥲🥲

How about the new badge there??

Also, do dominas do well there??

Upvote 0
Got rejected!!!

I'm actually not sure how the new tag works there.. but maybe @Charlie_SC can help on that part :)

it's correct, their gamification is GREAT, and I know a few dominas that have done quite well over there :)

Reactions: heartlessdomina
Upvote 0
This is the error they mailed me!

It looks like you didn’t include your screenshot, so that we see what you’re talking about. Just make sure you don’t post any screenshots that contain your real name or other private info that people on here should not see. I’ve seen models on here accidentally do that.

Got rejected!!!

This thread you’re posting in is a Chaturbate thread, so you’ll want to post your questions about Stripchat in a Stripchat thread so that we’re not derailing this CB thread.

Upvote 0
Hello

My views aren't even 10 ppl!
The same happened with new account, so i switched bach to the old one made for test.

Is it my nieche ? (Bdsm)
Or is it me??
Idk ...

I made 671 tokens after 5 days, no consistency, no nudity ...
Also 37 followers ...
I also dont know the minimum amount for btc payout .. cant find their help page ..
Could be no nudity, but I've seen some men and women that are no nude and only chat and do very well. good luck!

Reactions: heartlessdomina
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.