AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2022
Hii there,
I never was into cam or adult stuff so I don't know much, but I have good research abilities that's why I was able to find 2 forums in this niche.

I wanted to promote affiliate programs for cam models and was taken to chaturbate & boleynmodels, chaturbate wasn't a choice anymore and boleynmodels is quite confusing, even though they have reputation.

Which cam sites do you guys work on? They might have a affiliate program. I didn't wanted to get the model in trap or trouble just for few bucks. And I'll be helping her too as you might already be aware how much profitable it is to go online. Anyone worked with boleynmodels before? Are you guys aware of any site that treats their model well instead of exploiting?

Hii there,
I never was into cam or adult stuff so I don't know much, but I have good research abilities that's why I was able to find 2 forums in this niche.

I wanted to promote affiliate programs for cam models and was taken to chaturbate & boleynmodels, chaturbate wasn't a choice anymore and boleynmodels is quite confusing, even though they have reputation.

Which cam sites do you guys work on? They might have a affiliate program. I didn't wanted to get the model in trap or trouble just for few bucks. And I'll be helping her too as you might already be aware how much profitable it is to go online. Anyone worked with boleynmodels before? Are you guys aware of any site that treats their model well instead of exploiting?
I am very confused. You can find the main cam sites with a simple google...

What model are you talking about getting in trouble?

What do you mean exploiting??

Boleyn Models isn’t a cam site. It’s a daily pay service that sends models their payment faster than the sites usually would. Some of us would like to not have to wait a week…or two weeks…(or in the case of Clips4Sale…a whole month) in order to see our hard-earned money.

And Boleyn Models doesn’t exploit models. A lot of models on here use them.

If you were never into cam or adult stuff, why are you now interested in making money off of us? I would think you’d do the affiliate stuff with an industry you genuinely have an interest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.