AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Year's Resolutions for 2017!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to do little monthly goals without an overall yearly one. A lot more helpful for my easily distracted brain to process.

But I guess I have one overall resolution.

7dAu.gif

All 3 of mine are so typical, but it's what will make me happy and that's what counts, right?

1. Start working out and eating better I already have a work out plan that starts tomorrow and I started a new meal prep routine on Monday, so hopefully I can stick with it, lose some weight, and then work on toning and maintaining.
2. Quite smoking cigarettes
3. Get another tattoo because it's been way too long since my last one

- Improve my sleep health. I struggle a lot with falling and staying asleep, which leads to a weird sleep schedule and chronic tiredness. So I'm going to get a bedside lamp, move my phone to the other side of the the room, and focus on reading a book instead of scrolling my phone if I can't sleep or if I wake up in the night. I'm also gonna investigate other things like lavender scented oil, meditation, and starting a pre-sleep routine like a hot shower or something.

- Cook at home more often. My kitchen is about the size of Harry Potter's under the stairs closet so my love of cooking and baking has been replaced with a total disdain for my kitchen. This leads to eating out way more than I'd like. So I'm going to try and reorganize the tiny kitchen for optimal efficiency and prioritize cooking at home most nights of the week. That way all my favourite restaurants can go back to feeling like a fun treat rather than "fuck it I don't wanna cook".

- Socialize my dog better and take her to a new walking spot or hike every week.

-Find an authentic Mexican restaurant to drown my sorrows in
-Stay on antidepressants to have less sorrows to drown
-Sign the toddler up for some sports. Yesterday, she asked if she could play football. So, I need to get ahead of that and put her in some sporty stuff that's not...that.
-Plan a trip to Michigan maybe.
-Annoy landlord until our yard has a fence.
-Don't hit anyone.

Basically continue the path I started at the end of 2016, that is:

- connect more with people I genuinely want to connect with
- do more of the things I wanna do instead of doing what I think (that others think) I should be doing
- don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good - a standard one for me, but I really need to get my shit together and stop being paralyzed by my own expectations.
- consume less, create more
- dance more
- kiss more

Last edited:
- Starting school in a few days here, I want this year to be the year I focus.. focus.. focus on education.
- In general, put my all into whatever I decide to take on. No half-assed effort(s).
- Sobriety (aside from occasional drinking).
- Be kinder to myself.
- Corny AF but step outside of my comfort-zone more often.
- I want to get back into art, oil-painting/water colours.
- I want to get into photography/editing.
- Eat more frozen yogurt and chocolate :D Because yeah lol *hairflip*

I like planning, so I have a bunch ... with subsections, but this are the main 'branches' I guess:
  1. Get a diagnosis.
  2. Start weight training & boxing - if the docs okay it.
  3. Grow current brand/business/empire.
  4. Top 500 monthly on MFC.
  5. Start the two new business ventures I have been planning for months.
  6. Learn a new language.
  7. Take short courses in editing/design and related subjects.
  8. More kink.
  9. More music lessons.
  10. More experiences.

-To continue exercising, and to drink less.
-Really put an effort into purchasing more American made products.
-Work harder, and continue to support my family and friends more!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Typical NYR - hit the gym more often LOL
Work smarter not harder
Quit smoking (tobacco) and cut back on herb, like once a week
Spend responsibly and save more!
Oh and I just put Australia on my bucket list because I want to go to the Sexpo next year (fingers crossed)

Yours are very similar to mine!
1. Be more consistent in my work, work well
2. Quit tobacco
3. Be more responsible with money
4. Start strong on my thesis

And I wanna go to sexpo too. x) Never been!

Status
Not open for further replies.