AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New years

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2010
im pretty bored at work now, though pretty busy, I don't feel like working. So, do you guys have any sweet new year's plans/stories/resolutions that I can read for entertainment?! I hope so. Myself, I think I may go see local H on new years eve this year. My only resolutions will be to quit smoking and save some money, which should go hand in hand.

How about you guys?

I'm just going to get drunk and watch my favorite cam-whore (if she plans on camming) for New Year's eve.

I've been making the resolution every year since 2008 to get a job, but since then, it's been unsuccessful. :sad10:

BloodRed87 said:
I'm just going to get drunk and watch my favorite cam-whore (if she plans on camming) for New Year's eve.

I've been making the resolution every year since 2008 to get a job, but since then, it's been unsuccessful. :sad10:

Sounds like a fun time. Sucks about the job thing, I know q bunch of people that are struggling go find work. Goodluck

I will be online New Year's eve... I get to draw raffle winners! I may have a drink or two as well...
shit... I have no life... those are my New Year's plans... Not even a new year's kiss for me :roll:
I'm curious how many other models will be on... Too bad we can't all get together in one big conference room or something and just have our own little MFC cam party!

Joelene, I'm sure if you wanted a new years kiss, you wouldn't have too much trouble getting one. ;) regardless, I'm sure all of you on mfc will end up having a blast. Maybe I will try to swing on and say hi if I have time.

Im spending the 2nd half of next week visiting a friend down in Chicago, we may go out to the bars just for the sake of going out. New Years was never that big of a celebration for me, just another day.

My New Year's Eve is probably going to consist of watching a previously recorded New York ceremony followed by not much else. I wonder why no one is throwing any parties this year. Maybe the economy is really dampening the need to drive unnecessarily.

I'm going away for a four-day non-stop party weekend with my friends. :)
Most of us don't drink... but we'll go dancing, stay up all night and sleep all day, and probably engage in some inappropriate touching (with each other and with people we meet).

(stands), Hello everybody. My names is Boring and I am doing nothing for New Years eve, lol. But seriously I won't be doing anything for new years, we used to have raging parties with kegs of beer and pig, cow and sheep cooking on the spit that would go for 3-4 days. We even had a special no touch zone for sleepers but beware if a hand or foot crossed the line whilst you were asleep, :lol: Where did the good ole days go.
When I was 18 I made a resolution not to make resolutions. 48 now and haven't made a resolution since then, guess it worked for me.

Most likely I'll be working till 9 or 10, then I'll be baby sitting a bunch of drunks who don't know how to function while drinking alcohol.

I'm going to a friends place to get drunk and play rock band at full blast most likely. Although perhaps next year we should organize Jolenes idea and have a big mfc party! That would rock my socks off!!!

CandiedLace said:
I'm going to a friends place to get drunk and play rock band at full blast most likely. Although perhaps next year we should organize Jolenes idea and have a big mfc party! That would rock my socks off!!!

yes! I say Amber's in charge... it's her forum and she's got her shit together!
somebody second the vote before she puts the kabosh on that shit!

drinking.. all i honestly can think of.. now as to whether or not i will be gettin my booty on cam.. thats debatable. most likely not new years eve

New Years camming FTW! :dance:

Oh yeah. Definitely still tispy.

Wait a minute.. New Year's is on Saturday! ANIMA! Yay table top games :p

Awesome change of plans for New Years for me.

Still going down to Chicago, but my friend works with a dude that is renting out a place, 25 dollar cover charge but all you can eat, all you can drink, dance floor. His co-worker is Laotian and so I am expecting many of the other people at the party to also be Laotian too, so I can not wait to get drunk and ask them "Where did you take my elephant?!" before they start going all tony jaa muay thai on me, which will be even more epic because I will be a giant next to them.

There's a party I want to go to at a friend's, I really love hanging out with them and they throw great parties. But... I really want to get pierced next paycheck, so I'm probably going to cam. That aside, I still want to cam because Fridays are my favorite days to be online for a lot of reasons.

I'll be doing the same thing I do every* New Year's Eve, staying at home playing on the computer, possibly watch the Star Wars trilogy, original and possibly prequel as well, since I did that one year with the family and thought it was fun.

*except for '07, I actually had a girlfriend at the time.

Since I am one of those insanely boring people who do not drink, I'll be killing a bottle of White Sparkling Grape Juice instead of Champagne and possibly watching MFC... unless last minute family plans are sprung on me tomorrow... which is quite possible with my family.

I am planning to go to a friend's house from around 10pm until probably 2:30am. However, it's supposed to be really fucking cold by Arizona standards as we go into 2011 so I might stay home.

But if I do that, I'll have to listen to the yearly stupidity of firing guns into the air in my neighborhood. Which isn't fun, can be deadly and knocked out power to the whole neighborhood a couple of years ago (that's not a joke. Someone really did shoot the power out).

So it's either go out, freeze my ass off and risk having a drunk driver hit me to start 2011 or duck and cover from 12am to about 12:20. :think:

Warehouse party in downtown LA for me. I got my taxi reservation all set, it'll be my first time taking a taxi by myself. Can't wait to get drunk and party.^^

:geek: i will be on cam doing raffles ! probably get a little tipsay as well , last time i was tipsy on cam i sang into my hitachi and did the chicken dance , maybe ill make this new years one to remember ;)

I was supposed to go out with a group of friends, but they blew me off. So now I have no clue what to do. I hate going out by myself- don't feel safe. So, I have no clue.

Having just found out that the crazy yakuza dance party is like an hour away, and how retarded the streets and the people in chicago are my friend and I have decided not to go. Which is a shame, it could have been awesome but it would not end well trying to get back that is all too true.

We'll find something else to do. But man, do I hate Illinois.

For anyone home alone tonight

Attachments

• 1293839778419.jpg
    1293839778419.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.