AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie Question: Is it considered bad to use more than one website?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I don't mean trying to stream on two camsites at once. But I'm on SM and I was wondering if I were to start streaming occasionally on another site, if it is considered to a breach of contract or something. Years ago I was on MFC but didn't really like that site. I didn't have great equipment back then. Not like now. Anyway I was just curious. I'm also really interested in ManyVids but I'm having a hard time finding pros and cons about it by search the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Most of us have our eggs in 100 baskets. But it's best to do it in a way that's stacked like this:

Stream on one site and login to an indie site that has no freechat (skyprivate, Cammodeldirectory, niteflirt) and logoff the main cam site when you get a show.

Make clips and upload to several sites. Start with streamate and then upload the same clips to any site they will sell on. Explicit do well on manyvids and MFC share. Fetish/femdom would be like clips4sale, kinkbomb, Iwantclips.

On days when you can't drag yourself into free chat or want to sit in your pajamas you can use phone/texting sites like niteflirt, sextpanther, iwantphone etc.

Hopefully others can chime in with other sites they use for each category.

But keep posting here and being active so you can eventually get models only because some of these sites have drawbacks like late payments or very poor support or just general info that most of us don't want public. Or ask model friends that have been around for a while which I happen to know you have for the pros and cons of each sites.

Spread your pussy on many site you want. No one is gonna care, unless you are in with a contract with a site to be exclusive or a studio. If those two don't apply, then you are golden, bb.
AWESOME. I will SPREAD it! lol

Most of us have our eggs in 100 baskets. But it's best to do it in a way that's stacked like this:

Stream on one site and login to an indie site that has no freechat (skyprivate, Cammodeldirectory, niteflirt) and logoff the main cam site when you get a show.

Make clips and upload to several sites. Start with streamate and then upload the same clips to any site they will sell on. Explicit do well on manyvids and MFC share. Fetish/femdom would be like clips4sale, kinkbomb, Iwantclips.

On days when you can't drag yourself into free chat or want to sit in your pajamas you can use phone/texting sites like niteflirt, sextpanther, iwantphone etc.

Hopefully others can chime in with other sites they use for each category.

But keep posting here and being active so you can eventually get models only because some of these sites have drawbacks like late payments or very poor support or just general info that most of us don't want public. Or ask model friends that have been around for a while which I happen to know you have for the pros and cons of each sites.
All extremely helpful advice ! Really good to have it broken down this way!

I suggest working for more than one site. Especially if you're working on a camsite, join a site to sell vids like ManyVids. Then also join a site like SkyPrivate. They are all pretty different and operate differently so they don't compete with each other.

The only camsite I've ever seen have an issue with a girl working for more than one site is Flirt4Free. I have several bad experiences with them, so I don't suggest them anyways, but yeah, most camsites don't care.

I suggest working for more than one site. Especially if you're working on a camsite, join a site to sell vids like ManyVids. Then also join a site like SkyPrivate. They are all pretty different and operate differently so they don't compete with each other.

The only camsite I've ever seen have an issue with a girl working for more than one site is Flirt4Free. I have several bad experiences with them, so I don't suggest them anyways, but yeah, most camsites don't care.
ah thanks for the headsup on Flirt4Free. I actually have heard this before so it's good to have more confirmation. I'm thinking ManyVids with SM is my ticket for now. I definitely don't want to stretch myself tooo thin LOL But I also want to be working smarter ;)

That's because too many girls split stream on F4F even when you're interested as a member either they are ignoring their own room or giving away the paid for private for free on another site. I can understand they wanting to crack down on that but they need to increase their member roster. F4F trying to be a hybrid private and public based site creates a lot of buyer confusion.

Please show your viewers consideration during privates. Nothing is more irritating during a "private" than to hear tip sounds from another website.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Please show your viewers consideration during privates. Nothing is more irritating during a "private" than to hear tip sounds from another website.
I've never split streamed. I would imagine it's difficult to pay attention to two shows at once. I know that anyone who treats me properly in my private or exclusion is going to get treated properly back in return ;)

Straight from the performer agreement itself:

G. Other Websites
Performer/Studio has the right to work with other websites during the term of this Agreement and is not obligated to devote full-time efforts in generating revenues using the Streamate web interface. However, while in any way using the Streamate web interface, Performer/Studio is prohibited from engaging in any promotion of any non-Streamate website. Performer/Studio is allowed to own and operate a personal website; provided, that Performer/Studio shall not solicit Streamate customers or other Streamate Performer/Studios through use of the personal website. Performer/ Studio shall not release or give to any person or entity any email address or web page address of any Streamate customer or Streamate Performer/Studio without the prior written approval of Streamate in each instance.

I've posted many times on this how a number of different models I've had longstanding model/member interaction with do this to me. Nothing makes me block/ban a model faster than finding out she's streaming on another site during a private.

I've never split streamed. I would imagine it's difficult to pay attention to two shows at once. I know that anyone who treats me properly in my private or exclusion is going to get treated properly back in return ;)

It's now extremely rare for me to take a model TruePrivate (I'm primarily on MFC and only do True) due to the issues I've had with models streaming them elsewhere. But, I'm with you on that. If a model treats me well (good communication, not trying to scam, etc), I'm more than happy doing so in return. This isn't just in privates. But, also in general chat as well. :)

Reactions: rstanton
That's because too many girls split stream on F4F even when you're interested as a member either they are ignoring their own room or giving away the paid for private for free on another site. I can understand they wanting to crack down on that but they need to increase their member roster. F4F trying to be a hybrid private and public based site creates a lot of buyer confusion.
Ahhh that makes sense! I started with F4F in 2014 and did pretty ok there for about a year, but when I started other cam sites I noticed just how much the traffic was really lacking. I understand them wanting to crack down on split streaming, but I feel like they are overly strict and it puts a lot of girls off. I actually like a lot of the features they have, but I can see how it would get confusing for the buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.