AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NFL Football 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9ers scared me in the 4th quarter... but they got the win and im happy they got 2nd seed 1st round bye ...might buy tickets at Candlestick in two weeks (its looking likely its gonna be the Saints vs 9ers)

poor mark sanchez... i never shouldve bought his $25 jersey when I was in a mountain town in Pennsylvania .. :woops:

Tebow is ...meh..sucking..but thats ok...halftime right now... 4th quarter magic is gonna be plenty haha..that or the Chargers beating the Raiders gets em in the playoffs

Really Rooting for Tebow on this one (i want an excuse to wear my Tebow Jersey in Hollywood this week haha :lol: :mrgreen: )

Wear your tebow jersey this week, it'll be ironic.

Our back up quarterback just outplayed every single one of your quarterbacks today.

With work schedule being the way it is I am working both weekends of the divisional round and NFC championship with no chance to get off AND I had a chance to go to maybe one of them if not both. GAHHHH!

I did have fun with my Tebow Jersey this week in hollywood...an Armenian guy tried to buy it off me for $200 :-D i politely declined...

as for right now..im at the bar hooting and hollerin ...4th quarter...you know what time is it?!

IMAG1049.jpg

TEBOW (ing) time!

haha..yeah im enjoying this game...1 more quarter to go....they can hold off Big Ben..No worries...

....WOOOOO! TD OVERTIME! FUCKIN AWESOME!

haha..nah but i went home halftime and had to get ready for work...i spilled beer on my nurse scrubs..have to change again lol..

The week I have off is the week I have to spend avoiding hearing about Tebow GAH! He had a good game but holy crap did Ike Taylor make it way too easy for him to have such a good game. It's like Ike Taylor didn't learn his lesson the first, second, third, fourth, fifth time.

Man I missed the over time td because I took a crap, oh well.

I think the sales manager at my job is a raider fan, the fucker fucked everyone over by saying everybody has to work Saturday since it MLK weekend and it's going to be "busy", well at least someone in the HR department is looking out for us niner fans by allowing us to wear our niners' gear to work. But other than that this weekend's playoff games were awesome.

bigsancho said:

man..you need to learn how to hold it in during games.. ... :lol:

JerMajesty said:
bigsancho said:

:shock: you mean that's not what the empty bottles are for??? :shock: :lol: :lol:

JerMajesty said:
bigsancho said:

Man I was holding since the the second half started, word of advice don't ever eat digiorno's pizza

Eew...its not delivery, its digiorno diahrrhea

Anyways go 9ers and go broncos in their match ups against the saints and patriots..

Praying that Tebow Magic is in full effect ....Tim > Tom if Tim doesnt turn the ball over... I expect a shootout somewhat 31-27

As for the Saints...they not playing in a dome and they up against the best defense in the NFC ...im hoping thats the case tomorrow and the Niners hold them under 25 points and 9ers inch out a victory in a dogfight 24-21

I can't sleep, I'm so pumped for the game, I'm going to stream the damn game on my cell phone the customers can kiss my ass.

Instant classic ...goddamn

this game made the pats broncos game into a jv game...i cant watch the game now haha..

anyways just wow...ima start to stop hating on Alex Smith...that Vernon Post play..was awesome!

Poor tebow... Keep the faith..theres always next year if the Broncos decide not to get rid of him

Just put out an order for a Brady Jersey..in case i get invited to a high end Superbowl party haha...

Man what can I say about the 49ers and saints game that hasn't already been said about it. I managed to time my 1st break and lunch break right, and managed to get a seat every time in the break room, the break room hasn't been that packed since the Giants World Series run, we had coworker looking through the window to see game, and let me say as the game was over I cried like bitch, a 9 year absence from the playoffs can do that to a man then again I wasn't the only hardcore niner fan in there crying.

will one lady or model post in here... this topic has been a sausage fest for some time haha...

I dont even care if you talk about Brady and his pretty boy looks <_< (just ordered his jersey by the way, really hoping for a 9ers /patriots Superbowl now)

Packers looked out of it from the get go ...anyways more power to the 9ers now they wont have to go to GB...

One more game till the Superbowl...i think the 9ers can handle their business at home and should be able to beat the Giants again

As for the Ravens Pats game...Go Pats! No way the Ravens comin out of Foxborough with a victory..as much as i would like a Harbaugh bowl 2 ....im sticking with 9ers Pats for the Superbowl

:-D Can tomorrow come any faster please?! Go 9ers!

Ok I'll break up the sausage fest. :) All I have to say is good job to the Packers on a well played season, but WTF happened in the last game. Get your heads out of your ASS and pay ATTENTION! OK I'm done and feel better.

packers were playing with a heavy heart with a death of their one of their coaches sons...

anyways Pats win and advance to the Superbowl.. Ravens kicker is gonna be the goat for years to come haha..

Time for the 9ers game now... Wooo!

JerMajesty said:
fuck kyle williams... :angry4:

He better leave the country and head for the CFL, seriously two fucking plays was all it took to do the niners in two fucking plays by this fucking retard, some people say that Alex Smith needs some blame as well but turnovers is what always do great teams in, fuck it I usually root against the Patriots, this time I'm pissed and I'm rooting for Patriots and joining the bandwagon with all the cam girls are at.

JerMajesty said:
packers were playing with a heavy heart with a death of their one of their coaches sons...

That's not an excuse. In 2003 Farve played a Monday night game one day after his dad died and kicked some serious ass that game. 41-7

I'm not trying to be bitchy. I just think that they could of went out there and played hard to honor him. The coach was still at that game for them, why couldn't they be there for him? :twocents-02cents:

well... these jerseys arrived in the mail today... Aldon Smith #99 49ers ill save for next season ... theres Joe Pavelski San Jose Sharks #8 Jersey .. Im digging the World Peace #15 Lakers Jersey (nothing can stop world peace! haha)

IMAG1098.jpg

Im gonna be a Patriots Fan the next two weeks with the Tom Brady #12 Jersey ...DOWN WITH NYG! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.