AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nikita420 200K Token Tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! I just learned on Twitter that she's getting married, thus this is her last month on MFC. So happy for her but she will be missed.

AmberCutie said:
That's awesome! I just learned on Twitter that she's getting married, thus this is her last month on MFC. So happy for her but she will be missed.

It's almost unbelievable. I opened the model's profile and scrolled down and must have stared at the screenshot with my mouth open for almost a minute. 200,000 tokens is $10,000 to the model. That member just gave the model a wedding gift of $10,000.

All I can say is "Wow!"

I guess that revelation explains some things we wondered about last month, grats to her though!

luvbigboobs2 said:
AmberCutie said:

It's almost unbelievable. I opened the model's profile and scrolled down and must have stared at the screenshot with my mouth open for almost a minute. 200,000 tokens is $10,000 to the model. That member just gave the model a wedding gift of $10,000.

All I can say is "Wow!"

Meanwhile...Leo is laughing his ass off...all the way to the bank.

Wow, that is great...hope things work out for her and maybe she can come back

If I wanted to make a gift that large, I think I'd do it in a way that didn't involve paying such a large commission to a third party. On the other hand, if the primary goal was to boost the model's cam score, I guess that can be a nice present, too. Either way, I'm happy for her.

I just wish someone hadn't come into the room of one of my favourites to tell everyone about it.

I get weepy FOR HER! What an amazing gift for a lovely girl. Damnit she must have my province blocked because I can't post a Congrats and Well Wishes message on her profile :)

holy damn I wouldn't know what to even do if I got that many tokens at once. I guess fist/anal/dp all at the same time

Shame the tipper didn't have the good sense to send it to her via bank transfer and cut the 50% take out : /

I know so many people are in the mindset of "take out the middleman" but obviously tipping on MFC is about more than just transferring money from one person to another. There's bragging rights and attention that the tipper gets from the model and other premiums, there's the status bump that a model gets by receiving such a large tip, and there's obviously the Miss MFC rank. I would have to assume that if a person is able to tip that amount, that they have enough money to afford the cut in order to indulge in all the points I mentioned above.

And it's SAFE! This premium obviously just adores her and perhaps he respects that maybe she, and her fiance, wouldn't *want* to reveal particulars of their banking information or location. I for one am IMMEDIATELY suspicious of peoples motives when they ask for information like that. ie: "oh yeah ferrrrrsuuuuure you're gonna wire me $10,000, good luck with that" : )

:) don't poo-poo the awesomeness dudes, this is a camwhore fairytale come true

LovelyLemon said:
And it's SAFE! This premium obviously just adores her and perhaps he respects that maybe she, and her fiance, wouldn't *want* to reveal particulars of their banking information or location. I for one am IMMEDIATELY suspicious of peoples motives when they ask for information like that. ie: "oh yeah ferrrrrsuuuuure you're gonna wire me $10,000, good luck with that" : )

And definitely this. I won't even hand out my remotely located PO box to people... there's no WAY I am going to shell out any banking info, and would never take my chances with PayPal since they are so anti-whore.

LovelyLemon said:
:) don't poo-poo the awesomeness dudes, this is a camwhore fairytale come true

That too. :) We always scrutinize every detail of these things and forget that this is absolutely a dream come true for any model it happens for.

I'm sure Leo doesn't mind one bit accommodating anyone wishing for such bragging rights. :mrgreen:

Since she's leaving today, the camscore thing and MissMFC competition doesn't really factor in that much, but she will go out on top. :clap:

Bocefish said:
I'm sure Leo doesn't mind one bit accommodating anyone wishing for such bragging rights. :mrgreen:

Since she's leaving today, the camscore thing and MissMFC competition doesn't really factor in that much, but she will go out on top. :clap:

Yeah, going out on a high note is exactly what I hope to do some day. What a legacy! :)

AmberCutie said:
I know so many people are in the mindset of "take out the middleman" but obviously tipping on MFC is about more than just transferring money from one person to another. There's bragging rights and attention that the tipper gets from the model and other premiums, there's the status bump that a model gets by receiving such a large tip, and there's obviously the Miss MFC rank. I would have to assume that if a person is able to tip that amount, that they have enough money to afford the cut in order to indulge in all the points I mentioned above.
This.

My thoughts about "taking out the middleman" don't just include MFC. My favourites mostly work for studios, so there's another slice of their tips gone. Even if I tip on a site where models get 80% of tips, the studio still has a hand in their back pockets, which so seductively caress their beautifully firm, exquisitely shaped buttocks... sorry, went away for a moment there.

luvbigboobs2 said:
Wow! Nikita420 is no longer #1 and it's only the 10th. That means the Top 3 each month earn over $30,000. :eek:

You didn't think that 200k tokens was going to keep her at 1st did you? If she doesn't receive more tokens this month (which is unlikely since she quit camming, but maybe her boys still offline tip, dunno) she will slip off the top 20 by month's end.

AmberCutie said:
luvbigboobs2 said:
Wow! Nikita420 is no longer #1 and it's only the 10th. That means the Top 3 each month earn over $30,000. :eek:

You didn't think that 200k tokens was going to keep her at 1st did you? If she doesn't receive more tokens this month (which is unlikely since she quit camming, but maybe her boys still offline tip, dunno) she will slip off the top 20 by month's end.

I tweeted the other night that if Nikita was still #1 by the end of Monday, I predicted that she would finish the month there. I'm kinda glad I was wrong about that though.

AmberCutie said:
luvbigboobs2 said:

No, it's just that the topic on this forum mentioned "over $20,000." I didn't know that the Top 3 were earning over $30,000.

You really think (or know) that $11,000 or so won't keep her in the Top 20?

luvbigboobs2 said:
AmberCutie said:
luvbigboobs2 said:

No, it's just that the topic on this forum mentioned "over $20,000." I didn't know that the Top 3 were earning over $30,000.

You really think (or know) that $11,000 or so won't keep her in the Top 20?

Unless the months are going up and down a lot right now, yes I can pretty much say that won't keep her in top 20. And it's been stated elsewhere on the forum that first place takes around 1m tokens to win. 2nd and 3rd sometimes are not that far behind since the competition can be pretty tight.

aaaw thats the most amazing tip i ever seen (knowing the whole story)
a wedding gift for a model is awsome anyhow.. not many guys that have the pride to be really happy for a girl

thats going to be some asskicking weddingdress

Status
Not open for further replies.