AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MV Girl Top 50 Income?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sashasheppard_

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 11, 2017
England
Twitter Username
@sashasheppard
MFC Username
sashasheppard
Hey everyone!

I'm an ex cam girl and now an OnlyFans creator but i'm considering going back into making clips a little more as OF is overwhelming for me.

I have had a ManyVids and IWantClips in the past and I was just curious to know how much top 50 MV Girl makes roughly a month?

I am trying to decide what clip site to go back to and use a little more, guess it's easier to back to MV as i already have followers but just need to know if its worth it or i should just start fresh on a new site like C4S?

Let me know!
xx

dont sign up for just one clip site. try them all. maybe your top-earning clip site might not be everyone else's top. you can upload the same content across the board on many of these sites, including clips you created for onlyfans. just be sure to read the TOS to double-check. but it should be gravy since you own copyright of content you shoot.

i understand it might be hard and overwhelming to juggle multiple sites. i struggle what that too. by trying all clip sites around the same time, you know which one works best for you and which you should focus more first. if that first choice isnt working, adjust from there. since you have already tried other sites, it shouldnt be all that daunting to start fresh again.

gl bb!

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey everyone!

I'm an ex cam girl and now an OnlyFans creator but i'm considering going back into making clips a little more as OF is overwhelming for me.

I have had a ManyVids and IWantClips in the past and I was just curious to know how much top 50 MV Girl makes roughly a month?

I am trying to decide what clip site to go back to and use a little more, guess it's easier to back to MV as i already have followers but just need to know if its worth it or i should just start fresh on a new site like C4S?

Let me know!
xx
There are threads that share numbers and specifics more in the models only part of this forum. I think those would be more what you are looking for. Ranking threads w numbers and such.

A lot of models are not comfortable sharing numbers in public as much. Some will once in a while, but most don’t. And it’s against rules to reshare stuff from the private area in public.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
Yeah we share numbers in models only more. I don't make top 50 on mv I'm currently 158 and my income there this month is enough to pay my rent after taxes on a nice one-bedroom apartment in the northeast of the US. I make most of my income from clip sites and unless you're INCREDIBLY niched down, the best method is typically to get yourself into a workflow where you upload to multiple sites. I upload to 4 sites + 2 fan sites and MV and c4s are about 1/3 of my income each but when you add the other smaller sites and fansites up you get another like 1/3.

This may not work for you - you might be someone that does better just like hyper focusing on one site..if so I'd say top 50 on MV is something you can be comfortable living off of, most places in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.