AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Niteflirt guy I'm sexting with asked me if I'd like to see a pic of his wife, is this allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
Maybe I'm missing it, but I searched the rules for this and don't really see anything

as far as I understand their rules, this is not outright a rule break, however I do not know how much GDPR are part of any of the countries either of you are from, but here in Europe, it would be illegal to send a picture of someone else, without their consent, this would be on HIS side though, and should never have an effect on you..

Reactions: redsilk
if they are naked photos, do not accept or engage. its against US law to send someone else's nudes to someone else without consent. spouses included. i sometimes worry that we can be held liable if we were willing participants.

i always found it weird when dudes wanna share their photos of their partners with strangers on the internet. idk maybe i feel to hard. i always end up putting myself in their spouses' shoes. would they be comfortable or okay with their husbands sending photos of themselves context or not. so i keep to a strict no unverified photos of unknowing participants rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.