AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No Masturbation???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty funny myself. I was absurd enough that I questioned it yet not so absurd I thought it impossible. The name Tribune Herald seemed too cliche to be real but even then only after going to their front page and reading the titles of the other articles was I certain it was a satirical site.

Red7227 said:
Well it is Texas. I thought it all sounded quite plausible.

It sounds plausible, because it is a GOP member used in the satire article. You know the party for a government so small it can fit in your bedroom? Here is a real story about one asking for a state law banning oral and anal sex to be revived. Link He super duper triple promises not to use the law against consenting adults though, and I am sure the Log Cabin Republicans believe him.

These comments were the ones that made me giggle!
Wouldn’t it make all male fetuses (according to burgess) criminals since they’re alive and masturbating in the womb?
Male fetuses don’t masturbate. Not sure where you got that but not true at all.
yes, male AND female fetuses start to masturbate around week 22-26 in the womb !

This is an untrue article right? I mean... being Texas when I first read through it I thought it actually could be true... and the commenters certainly seem to think it's true! But yeah...

I hope it's just a joke... otherwise what is the world coming to? Wait... I said the world... I meant one state.

Isabella_deL said:
This is an untrue article right? I mean... being Texas when I first read through it I thought it actually could be true... and the commenters certainly seem to think it's true! But yeah...

I hope it's just a joke... otherwise what is the world coming to? Wait... I said the world... I meant one state.

The other articles are a give away that it is satire and not actually real

A 6 year old smokes K2 and the eats face off his doll
http://tribuneherald.net/2013/05/18/chi ... olls-face/

A man's life is saved by his dope smoking paraphernalia after he has an allergic reaction to a bee sting but is then dragged out of hospital untreated at gun point because of the same dope smoking paraphernalia and dies in custody because they deny him the steroids to treat the allergy - because they did not condone the use of "drugs" in support of his habit.
http://tribuneherald.net/2013/05/15/man ... phernalia/

Isabella_deL said:
Wouldn’t it make all male fetuses (according to burgess) criminals since they’re alive and masturbating in the womb?
yes, male AND female fetuses start to masturbate around week 22-26 in the womb !

I loved the comments, did you see the one talking about this should make menstruation illegal since we are disposing of unused eggs. LOL

Isabella_deL said:

Actually fetuses do touch themselves in the womb, but it's not for the same purposes that adults do. I have more than a couple ultrasounds to prove it, LOL. For fetuses it is just a natural reflex as they develop.

Rose said:
Isabella_deL said:

Actually fetuses do touch themselves in the womb, but it's not for the same purposes that adults do. I have more than a couple ultrasounds to prove it, LOL. For fetuses it is just a natural reflex as they develop.
Well of course they touch themselves. They're so squished in there they have no choice but to touch themselves. :lol:

Not satirical. How about instead of no masturbation we go for no oral or anal sex?

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06/ken-cuccinelli-virginia-oral-anal-sex-sodomy

Cuccinelli claims he will only use the sodomy law to bring cases involving minors or sexual assault, and argues that Virginians need not worry about him prosecuting "consenting adults," because the part of the law that would enable him to do so was defanged by the Supreme Court's Lawrence decision. But in 2004, when a bipartisan group of state Senators was trying to fix the sodomy law so that it would only apply to cases involving minors and non-consensual sex, Cuccinelli, then a state Senator, blocked the effort. And in 2009, as my colleague Andy Kroll has noted, Cuccinelli made clear that he objected to oral and anal sex (at least between gay people) on principle, telling the Virginian-Pilot, "My view is that homosexual acts—not homosexuality, but homosexual acts—are wrong. They're intrinsically wrong. And I think in a natural law-based country it's appropriate to have policies that reflect that...They don't comport with natural law."

How about spending the time and money to make the laws involving minors or sexual assault more strict? :think:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.