AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No matter what I try I can't get verified, Chaturbate studio account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2021
My account name is esomedia007

I run a studio account with models who have already verified themselves, but when it comes to verifying myself I can't do anything about it. When I first tried to verify, I had the wrong ID and I also sent in a expired one, but eventually I sent a high quality scan of my passport and a picture of myself holding the passport, which should be enough Instead I'm in this constant loop of getting rejected, any help would be appreciated :)

I've tried reaching out to support but they kept saying to send high quality photos and once I do now they haven't replied.
Verification failure screenshot.png

my account giovannicasa616 also have been the same problem, and the support don't answer too, also account smilexb have been banned without any notification or explanation and the emails also not being answered, I think I will have to take legal actions in the law. it's complicated losose 700 dollars, and don't be answered by chaturbate, yes i will have to take legal actions against chaturbate if keep like this.

Upvote 0
@punker_barbie

sorry to add this to your list of things to do but my co performer is also having trouble getting her ID verified. It's government issued ID of course and super clear.

her profile is cutie_balmain

any chance of assistance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.