AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No money from Chaturbate :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017
Chaturbate Username
mylifeyou
Can someone help me?? Chaturbate still owes me for my earnings going back to January.

I am REALLY, really, really upset. I was having fun on Chaturbate and I worked hard for the tokens. I haven't been paid my january payment, I can't reach anyone at Chaturbate. Who knows if and when my emails to them will get returned... my last couple phone messages weren't returned... How do I reach someone???
I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I am really hurt! Sad... mad... and frustrated. I wanted to keep doing this but now I feel like I'm just going to get screwed then used again.
please help me for that, I would be very grateful.
Thanks.

Shirley has responded in the past, but there is disconnect between her and accounting, and my issue was never resolved :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Alex_M_21
Can someone help me??

We can't do anything for you, unfortunately. We're not Chaturbate support. All we can do is tell you to run, not walk, to another site that will actually pay you in a timely manner.

We can't do anything for you, unfortunately. We're not Chaturbate support. All we can do is tell you to run, not walk, to another site that will actually pay you in a timely manner.

Shirley has responded me Also Verry Happy birthday to you Saffron :eyebrows:

Please Punker Barbie, I am asking for your help too. My chaturbate username is asian_massive_squirt and you seem to be my last hope as I got no answer so far to my emails on the cb website. If I contact you, it is because several models did not get their salary (we are expecting 2,718.63 usa dollars) and as you know, chaturbate play an important role for us to support our families. We use the Master Account "greatloverbob12819" (screen name is asian_massive_squirt). Could you please inform us about any problem, if any? it is vitale for us to get our salary as fast as possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Punker Barbie, I am asking for your help too. My chaturbate username is asian_massive_squirt and you seem to be my last hope as I got no answer so far to my emails on the cb website. If I contact you, it is because several models did not get their salary (we are expecting 2,718.63 usa dollars) and as you know, chaturbate play an important role for us to support our families. We use the Master Account "greatloverbob12819" (screen name is asian_massive_squirt). Could you please inform us about any problem, if any? it is vitale for us to get our salary as fast as possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

Your payment was released this evening and you should have it within 4 days. If I can be of further help, please don't hestitate to let me know!

netiquette requires you to proffer explanation to assist future readers

She got a hold of Shirley. It's pretty much the same solution every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.