AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No Payout for August 15-22 period @Punker Barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021
Hello, I have been camming with Chaturbate for over a year now. I always get my payouts on time luckily and support usually responds to me within a day of emailing them. I also usually receive an email stating when my payout has been sent.

This pay period, I did not receive a payout email and I haven't received my money.

I recently changed my name from jcinfinity to Thaispice so perhaps this has something to do in no payout being sent.

I emailed support but they are not responding to me. I am a little worried because it is past the 7 day period and I am getting no response from support.

@punker barbie can you or someone else please help me with this? I have a lot of money coming to me and bills I need to pay.

Support# 18088624

Last edited:
Hello, I have been camming with Chaturbate for over a year now. I always get my payouts on time luckily and support usually responds to me within a day of emailing them. I also usually receive an email stating when my payout has been sent.

This pay period, I did not receive a payout email and I haven't received my money.

I recently changed my name from jcinfinity to Thaispice so perhaps this has something to do in no payout being sent.

I emailed support but they are not responding to me. I am a little worried because it is past the 7 day period and I am getting no response from support.

@punker barbie can you or someone else please help me with this? I have a lot of money coming to me and bills I need to pay.

Support# 18088624
Hello! What a coincidence. I've been working with Chaturbate for over 4 years now and the same issue happened to me, even worse than this. I still didn't receive my payment from period 16-31 JULY and the one from 1-15 AUGUST. It always took them maximum 4-5 days for the payment to be in my bank account and it's now over a month and still nothing. I kept emailing them and they stopped responding. @punker barbie can you also help me with this? I also have debts to pay and bills and this is my full time job.

Support # 17985619

Upvote 0

Support# 18088624

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.