AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 27, 2021
Hi, I’m wondering if anyone else if having trouble with receiving daily payout? I get mine sent by EFT and I received confirmation from support saying it was sent on Monday and I usually receive it on the same day, it is now Wednesday evening and doubt it will be in my account tonight so I’ve tried contacting the Support team with no response from them yet, if you could please help me @punker barbie. Thank you!

I have noticed the past 2 months payments have been delayed by a few days - more so then normal.
I've been with CB for about ~3 years and have never has issues with payment by ETF as well - the past 2 pay periods, its been 5 - 10 days late - not too sure why.

Upvote 0
I have noticed the past 2 months payments have been delayed by a few days - more so then normal.
I've been with CB for about ~3 years and have never has issues with payment by ETF as well - the past 2 pay periods, its been 5 - 10 days late - not too sure why.
I’m wondering if there is something happening with EFT payments? I’ve tried 3 separate daily payouts to try and see if it pushes through and nothing still, I have tried contacting Support again and no response, any help would be appreciated @punker barbie , thanks!

Upvote 0
Hello. I am also having trouble with daily payout and EFT payment option. I get paid via Canadian EFT and my latest daily payout request (done on Monday) was sent via Wire which is not the option I have selected. I have now received two emails saying my money has been sent, the first email I received had the funds in CAD instead of USD. The second email didn’t provide the correct amount I transferred at all. I have not received any funds and have called my bank to check there are no pending wires. I would really like some help since I emailed chaturbate support and nobody has got back to me. Thank you for the help @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I’m in the same boat, exact same situation! I have Canadian EFT set up and I’ve gotten two emails with two different amounts saying they have sent it by wire, very strange! I have also emailed Support numerous times and no reply. Hoping that @punker barbie could please help with this.

Upvote 0
Hello. I am also having trouble with daily payout and EFT payment option. I get paid via Canadian EFT and my latest daily payout request (done on Monday) was sent via Wire which is not the option I have selected. I have now received two emails saying my money has been sent, the first email I received had the funds in CAD instead of USD. The second email didn’t provide the correct amount I transferred at all. I have not received any funds and have called my bank to check there are no pending wires. I would really like some help since I emailed chaturbate support and nobody has got back to me. Thank you for the help @punker barbie
Please let me know if you hear anything back! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hey - I also have 2 separate emails for Canadian EFT - that say "wire" which is weird because a wire transfer is $45 fee while a EFT is $8.95 - I have sent support an email on Feb 26th and March 6th.
I'm hoping it's not a wire because CIBC will charge me extra for that on top of the $45 CB charged.

Upvote 0
Going on Friday now and no sign of payments. I’ve gotten 4 payout emails from CB saying different things and I’ve tried emailing with no response back. I’m getting worried now and hope that someone can help @punker barbie … thank you

Upvote 0
I have not - but it's the weekend, so I didn't expect any - hopefully tomorrow someone gets back to me - I don't want to send multiply emails as it just puts me back to the bottom.

Upvote 0
Hello @pancakedown Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
I have not - but it's the weekend, so I didn't expect any - hopefully tomorrow someone gets back to me - I don't want to send multiply emails as it just puts me back to the bottom.
Hello @nikkisol Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Have any of you received your funds? I submitted another payout request since the money went back to my account but the same thing happened again and I haven’t received my funds. Just wondering if anyone here is going through the same thing. Thanks

Upvote 0
Have any of you received your funds? I submitted another payout request since the money went back to my account but the same thing happened again and I haven’t received my funds. Just wondering if anyone here is going through the same thing. Thanks
Yes! I received funds on Friday evening last week, they did part of my payments through EFT which is what I’m signed up for and a couple payments were done through wire payment. I also heard back from Support but have not answered as to what is going on with payments. Honestly I think it’s Masspay which is EFT, I have been having problems on another site with Masspay and Support from that site said they were having issues with Masspay. I’ve been thinking to just switch back to wire payments.

Upvote 0