AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2021
I have been waiting for an EFT payment since Oct.5th, I did a daily payout and I have gotten 3 confirmation emails on 3 different days from Chaturbate saying it’s been sent, I did another payout on Monday, Oct.9th to try and get the first one pushed through, I would just like to know if both payments have been sent through yet? Any info would be great @punker barbie

Kindly,

Bigirl1979

I have been waiting for an EFT payment since Oct.5th, I did a daily payout and I have gotten 3 confirmation emails on 3 different days from Chaturbate saying it’s been sent, I did another payout on Monday, Oct.9th to try and get the first one pushed through, I would just like to know if both payments have been sent through yet? Any info would be great @punker barbie

Kindly,

Bigirl1979

Keep in mind that Monday was Columbus Day (recognized in some states as Indigenous Peoples Day), and a bank holiday.

Upvote 0
Keep in mind that Monday was Columbus Day (recognized in some states as Indigenous Peoples Day), and a bank holiday.
Oh I see! I didn’t know! I just can’t understand why I have gotten 3 confirmation emails for 1 payment, like do they keep trying to send it and it’s getting rejected? I’m just not understanding it

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.