AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No Viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2022
Hi guy. I'm a guy and I've been streaming o chaturbate for a year now. My streams never do well, never got more than 35 viewers at a time. I stream 4 - 6 hrs a day and it's really demotivating when your viewers are only women on stream that don't even watching you.

I contacted Chaturbate my they always say the same - There's no problem with my account, I should check my internet connection and be creative. I've see other guys that stream for 2 or 3 hrs every now and then and they get lot of views and tips. So I don't really know what I am doing wrong. Any advise?

Is there other cam site someone like me can restart and get more benefits ?

thanks for you time.

Please don't be rude or sarcastic. I'm new and I don't know a lot of things about this business. thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Heya.
First of all, don't feel disheartened (or maybe do depending on how you look at this haha)... Of the 14 pages or approximately 1260 men broadcasting at the time of this post only 65 (I counted) are pushing above 50 viewers, and the large majority are between 1 to 18 or so. So if you're getting 35 viewers consistently (even if it's models trying to lure people to their rooms) don't think that's bad. I'm not 100% sure on how placement goes on the online model list because it certainly doesn't seem to be completely by order of viewers - but be it other cam models, anonymous folk, grays, non-tipping light blues: I believe all of them can help to improve your visibility and the potential of others seeing you who may be keen on throwing a token or two your way.

Unfortunately getting people to tip you isn't really in your control and it can depend on many factors like the time of day/week you broadcast, who else is broadcasting at the time, current server issues, what someone had for dinner (mmmmm aphrodisiacs) how much someone paid for that dinner, etcetcetc. Basically you're praying to the token gods for good fortune! I'm sure you notice you have some good and bad days too. However, there are a few things you can do to help out;

1) Don't look like an exhibitionist. Have a nice quality camera, good lighting, decent camera angles. Body hair optional: you do you.
2) Use hashtags, engaging titles, dabble with bots/apps, etc. Tell people what you're all about and what they might be able to expect before even entering your room. And then when they're in your room, reinforce that further with a non-invasive tip menu showing in chat or whatever you vision for your room happens to be.
3) Engage with people who visit your room - even greys. Provided they're respectful and not making demands etc. I know a lot of people find greys to be a pest but when we created our accounts we all started with grey names - so those names have a potential to become different colours eventually. Be friendly, try to have a discussion etc. Make the decent folk feel welcome and they might return again, and again. And then when new folk come and do the same - you get yourself a nice little active community.
4) Don't flop your weiner around like free real-estate. Don't even put your hand near it! No, bad boy! *slaps your wrist*... Ehem. Make people work for it! There is a bit of subjectivity on this and different viewers have different objectives on what they want; However, the theory is that most of the sexual stuff happens in a viewer's imagination in the form of fantasy. So if you can play with that making them crave you to do certain things then they may be more loose on their wallet to allow those things to happen (e.g. reaching that spicy tip goal). Of course you can have times when you're more loose too to cater for the people who just want to nut and go in 1 minute - so play around a bit with this if you feel like it.
5) Remember your regulars!! This falls into #3 too, and ultimately this may be the most important of these five pointers. This may change slightly as you grow in popularity, but most tips you receive will be consistently from the same few people. Those loyal people who love to hang with you, love to see what you do, etcetc. So build a strong model to viewer relationship with these people. If someone tips you once, they may be testing the waters. If someone tips you twice, they probably like you.

All the best to you! Keep persevering and remember most importantly to try and remain positive! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rytar and ElGato
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.