AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36735281/ns/politics
Sorry to bring politics to this forum, but this article shows how fucked up the United States government is.

First, a bill needed to be passed to make breaking the law a crime? WTF!?
Secondly, the PRESIDENT disputes the constitutionality of the bill? WTF!?

I am glad to see some initiave on Arizona's part to fix a problem instead of waiting for DC to do it!

fuck politics, money and guns. My thoughts in a nutshell. I refuse to divulge further information.

Not that I have any love for illegals, but the bill does require that anyone suspected of being an illegal has to produce ID on demand. Sounds a bit like guilty until proven innocent, and a bit like a Nazi demanding PAPERS PLEASE. I think that's where some of the constitutional issues come into play.

The law is a good idea, until you're the one stopped and you happen to not have ID on you.

Attachments

• 1240672422599.jpg
    1240672422599.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 138
America has been fucked up for a long long time. The idea of discrimination has a lot to do with that.

OF COURSE if you talk stupid and act stupid, I'm going to treat you like you're stupid.

OF COURSE if you are blind, you can't drive.

OF COURSE if you are older, your reflexes and ability to drive is impaired.

OF COURSE if you are overweight to the point where you can't chase down a criminal, you shouldn't be a police officer. (Note: I'm not suggesting fat people can't run, I'm suggesting that those who can't shouldn't be a police officer).

But no. People refuse to accept being "labeled." People refuse to see that usually, discrimination happens for a reason. There are some things certain people just don't know and can't do.

bawksy said:
Not that I have any love for illegals, but the bill does require that anyone suspected of being an illegal has to produce ID on demand. Sounds a bit like guilty until proven innocent, and a bit like a Nazi demanding PAPERS PLEASE. I think that's where some of the constitutional issues come into play.

The law is a good idea, until you're the one stopped and you happen to not have ID on you.

Bawks, you've nailed it. It is "guilty until proven innocent." And as resident of Arizona (having lived here my whole life), I'm disgusted about this. We've become Alabama in the 1950s.

I'll save the rest of my venom over this for my blog.

stereotypes.jpg

bawksy said:

When you get pulled over for whatever reason by a cop, if you don't have your license on you, you get 60 days to show up at court with your license before there's any sort of fee. Show up with it, and you don't get a fee.

The article doesn't say, one way or the other, if such provisions are available for those who are questioned as having reasonable doubt for being illegal. Personally, I think the best thing we could do is make it slightly easier for those who are caught being illegal immigrants to get legal status. I mean, they generally do the jobs that no one else wants... correct? Course, it's possible that the legal immigrants could use those jobs too... To me, that's where the biggest uproar is. That the illegals are "stealing our jobs." I think the other one was that they don't pay taxes?

HOWEVER, they are still breaking the law by crossing illegally. What's to stop them from proceeding to break other laws once they're here?

I think it's great in theory, but it shouldn't be something the police should be able to pull you over for.

It should be if you get busted for whatever, this charge can be added on.

I want any job that will pay me enough to keep eating. Dey took our yobs!
Seriously though, any one have some work I can do?

HOWEVER, they are still breaking the law by crossing illegally. What's to stop them from proceeding to break other laws once they're here?

Nothing! About 20% of federal inmates are here illegally and those are just the ones that get caught. Beyond the crimes, there is the cost of healthcare, education for the children and in many cases no taxes recouped for whatever wages they get. It's estimated that illegals cost tax payers over half a trillion annually. Having to produce identification is something every citizen has to do if stopped by a LEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.