AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nood App

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

I wanted to post here, cause I also had noticed that most of Noods models all had a similar look.

I liked what they had going on though so I applied anyway!

Happy to say I shockingly got accepted the next day!

So yes, they are at least starting to invite models of other sizes which is awesome ♡

Reactions: QuinnLane
Hey all!

I wanted to post here, cause I also had noticed that most of Noods models all had a similar look.

I liked what they had going on though so I applied anyway!

Happy to say I shockingly got accepted the next day!

So yes, they are at least starting to invite models of other sizes which is awesome ♡
That's great to know! I was starting to wonder the same thing myself.

That's great to know! I was starting to wonder the same thing myself.
Yeah !! I'll def also update on how it goes. The staff who dm'd me were very friendly and made me feel ~special~ haha, i love it.

Im also a day-cammer, and they seem to have very few day-cammers so far so I'm hoping that will work in my favor (less models to compete with) rather than against me (no members lol).

Im super excited to see how the split-camming between nood and chaturbate works as well. With my new laptop i can split cam, but mfc keeps being so dead for me lmao. Im ready to give up on them, and I'm hoping nood will be a good replacement.

Just waiting to be fully verified now so I can start, I'm so pumped! Also I think I'll legit have the biggest tits on their site which is cool lmao.

(Members always be like "biggest tits on mfc/chaturbate!" And im like that prob aint true but thanks)

Really disappointed with them now. Anyone who isn't a womxn isn't welcome on their platform.

P.s they don't actually list a reason on their guidelines, just once again state that only womxn are allowed on the site.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pia
An update as I've had my first couple streams now!

I didn't realize I'd been verified for a whole week 'cause their email did not state so very obviously lol. I got a "welcome to our community!" email and I thought it was just to direct me to their forum pages haha

Anyway... It's slow going so far. The traffic shockingly isn't bad, my first day (wednesday) I got just over 50 viewers! Compared to MV Live and even MFC that's honestly not bad.

But

No tippers or talkers lol. I got a few tippers, half of which seemed more like "welcome to nood here's some tokens", half seemed more genuine and one tip menu thing.

I had one person who actually talked to me a bunch, they were really nice! No tips tho, but I appreciate company haha.

Considering there were a good amount of folx watching though I was surprised no one was talking to me. I wasnt silent either - I was splitting on Chaturbate so I was talking to them too.

TBH my vibe right now is that.... people aren't used to bigger girls there? I dunno. I'm probably overthinking it. I don't want that to be the reason but,,,, everyone else there is real lean and they all seem to have people chatting more.

Also, as far as their integrated Chaturbate stuff goes : I was a little disappointed to find out it's like.. extra beta. Only a handful of their users have access to that feature right now. My webcam splitting software is fucked rn ( no idea what happened ) so I'm splitting very awkwardly for now haha.

I'm going to keep going with it though, and hopefully build up some momentum. I want to try and think of some marketing tactics to send my Chaturbate regs over to Nood because higher payout haha. If their traffic doesn't like chubby girls I'll just bring my own ffs

Has anyone streamed more than once on here? There have been a number of posts about first time streams, but haven't seen any about recurring shows. Do they only allow one to start with? No more until it's out of beta?

Haven't requested an invite or anything yet, but so far this site seems really intriguing! I really like how it's being marketed as kind of like a sexier Twitch.

I think they should think about the sorting problem now that there seem to be a handful of cams online at any given moment... From what I can tell I think it is currently ordered by last to login. This might sound fair and that it would give everyone an equal chance but it is actively penalising long streams, so models will be encouraged to log off once their stream has been on long enough to be pushed to the second or third row. Might be something to look into for them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and IndySolo
I think they should think about the sorting problem now that there seem to be a handful of cams online at any given moment... From what I can tell I think it is currently ordered by last to login. This might sound fair and that it would give everyone an equal chance but it is actively penalising long streams, so models will be encouraged to log off once their stream has been on long enough to be pushed to the second or third row. Might be something to look into for them.

That's a really good point. Last login time would be a terrible set-up for any sort of stream. You'd get some who would have to reload the chatroom and that is inconvenient to everyone involved. Might not be a problem now if there's only a handful of models on the site, but long term that's certainly something that would need change.

Yes you can log in whenever !

40 viewers again today, one person piped in to say they followed me on twitter lmao but that was all.

Chaturbate has been dead for me too the past week though, following having 1k viewers for 3 days the week before lmao.

Seems like just a lull in the cam world (for me at least)

Update: I wrote to Nood to ask to be signed up for the beta testing because their sign up form didn’t take special characters at the end and both my model name and twitter handle have an underscore at the end. Long story short: they replied super quick, signed me up and included me on the following batch of Nood invites which went out like 48 hours after that exchange. I was both happy and thrilled to find a site with an actual human being taking care of support with a phone number you can call if you want.

The sign up process itself is really easy, I think one of the strongest points Nood has going is the usability. The sign up “form” looks more like the sign up page on a site like OkCupid than a cam site, it is even pretty to look at. Setting up your stream is trickier but they have guides and the model who takes care of support also guides you through the setup in a private chat. You are required to use OBS to stream on Nood and the quality is so high you need a powerful processor, just something to keep in mind.

Now I have cammed there twice and this is what you can expect:
1) If you don’t bring your regulars along and you cam on Nood’s “prime time” your room will have around 130 viewers. It is still a small site but the viewers that they do have are invested on the site: they chat and tip and makes for a fun and dynamic show.
2) Some key features are missing like the capacity to ban someone. I heard you can silence people but I have no idea how to do it because I didn’t have any difficult interactions there
3) Many models work hard to present special, creative shows so some models have said they feel a little bit intimidated by the bar being high.
4) The quality is outstanding but the connection is unstable and the streams are prone to show a “disconnected” screen to the user when the model is on cam. I suspect these are all issues they are aware of and working on as they are still in beta, but it is still annoying when you are in a show.
5) Unlike other cam sites Nood is focusing a lot on their site’s culture so they have a clear idea of what types of show they want to encourage. They are looking for an experience more similar to Twitch than to a normal adult cam site so they want heavy interaction and entertainment on the part of the model and they are trying to train the models to do a variation to the regular shows they do elsewhere so it is more in line with their vision. This fact has caused controversy with a couple of models voicing their discomfort at what they perceive to be micromanaging and controlling behaviors on the part of the site. I read through the documents and thought it was sensible information, their support staffer is always reminding models that it is only a guideline and in no way mandatory which I felt was sensible.
6) The majority of the site’s core users are also Chloe fans so sometimes the site feels a little weird when members start talking about Chloe spontaneously in the middle of your show. I hope models are capable of generating enough varied traffic that this stops being noticeable.
7) The 70% payout is THE BOMB. The couple of times I cammed on Nood I made about 1/4 what I make on a regular day On my main site BUT because the payout is 70% I walked away with a lot more than I was expecting. It felt really nice.

All in all I had such a good time I am considering doing 1 day a week over there just to support the site. I was skeptical of Nood at the beginning, this thread is a testament to it, but now I love it, I think they are doing a great job and wish that it becomes a main site soon
Dear Mila please explain if you can to some of us who are not good with tech stuff how can we use Obs on Nood if we already use Obs for Cb and have stream key inside and all?I know,stupid question.Also,is that separate cam site like Cb or what is it?I see Chloe there and on Cb at the same time.I like her because her stream looks like TV show. I just don't understand.I wish I had a brain that can understand technology.I barely managed to use Obs on Cb but my voice is delayed with video.No way to fix it.So stupid I am.Anyway,sorry Mila if this is too much.I know you are busy.No need to reply.Kiss and good luck always to you and all models.

Status
Not open for further replies.