AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nood App

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyFae

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
Nevada, USA
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@jennyfae_mfc
MFC Username
JennyFae
Streamate Username
Jennyfae
Chaturbate Username
diehardkum
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000714266/JennyFaeMFC/
I've been seeing some posts about a new site called Nood? I've tried asking to be added but never got a reply back. Went to the website and there's only two people on there. Anybody have any info on them?

https://www.nood.tv/

Reactions: weirdbr
If it's been sitting dormant, then why it in public beta testing? Why are models streaming on it every day and why am I seeing tweets about it all day on my twitter feed? https://twitter.com/noodApp
Sometimes I think you might have something against Nood, Jerry.

I don't know much about nood app but the models getting to keep 70% of earnings rather than 50% will be a big selling point for a lot of people. Wouldn't mind trying it out but they're very selective about who's allowed to broadcast so far. Will be keeping my eyes open :)

If it's been sitting dormant, then why it in public beta testing? Why are models streaming on it every day and why am I seeing tweets about it all day on my twitter feed? https://twitter.com/noodApp
Out of nowhere they suddenly started development again, and currently have models testing with them.

There may be some animosity toward the site because they carry a pretty "holier than thou" tone to some of their public interactions over the 100 years they've been in development.

edit to add: apparently they're allowing date raffles because they "aren't MFC and aren't a US company."

I don't know much about nood app but the models getting to keep 70% of earnings rather than 50% will be a big selling point for a lot of people. Wouldn't mind trying it out but they're very selective about who's allowed to broadcast so far. Will be keeping my eyes open :)
I’ve been critical of their eternal beta testing in the past so I’m sure this will be perceived as ~hating~, but I find sites promising higher than average payouts to be a pink flag. Obviously it will be great if it works out but I think of ClipVia and whichever others there were, and I hesitate a bit. Good, reliable service and competent support are worth paying for and don’t come cheap.

That is on top of the old concern that 50% of something is better than 70% of nothing, but hopefully for Nood models the hype will deliver paying members.

I said it's been sitting there dormant for the past two years. Which it has. There hasn't been anyone streaming shit there for that time. It JUST came back up recently.

Reactions: weirdbr and Mila_
I'm following development and wish Chloe my best of luck with it as I absolutely adore her shows. Very ambitious project that she's taken on here.

I'm curious and also suspicious. Seems like a lotta "look what I can do~" stuff on their twitter. Like sleep streaming and in-public broadcasts. :wondering:

This is one of the big red flags I've noticed - why allow shows that have led to problem in the past on other sites like public shows? Or low-return shows like sleeping ones? You're essentially burning money on streaming it.

Another one is her tweets bragging about code/infrastructure optimisation at this early stage, which is a very common mistake I see in tech companies.

I said it's been sitting there dormant for the past two years. Which it has. There hasn't been anyone streaming shit there for that time. It JUST came back up recently.

Based on her tweets, she ran out of funds for development, which led to her resuming camming on Chaturbate to finance the site, which eventually led to the recent level of activity - now we just have to wait and see if all this recent activity will pay off or if her business model is unsustainable.

I'm surprised they don't have a adult check the first time you access the site. Or any thing about safelabeling, rta, ICRA,DMCA, asacp, usc 2257 record keeping. No copyright notice. No copyright complain contact address. No model sign up page; like public page about terms for models. No public information about tipping; like token rate, extra.

I don't see any info on payment processing.

I'm surprised they don't have a adult check the first time you access the site. Or any thing about safelabeling, rta, ICRA,DMCA, asacp, usc 2257 record keeping. No copyright notice. No copyright complain contact address. No model sign up page; like public page about terms for models. No public information about tipping; like token rate, extra.

So it is going well then

• Funny!
Reactions: Shhhamrock
I just clicked on the site to check it out. Two streams, not sure if live or what - I didn't want to click into them.
One of them is sleeping, a woman actually in bed sleeping. I can't watch that kind of thing.

Even with my partner, if we are on a video chat and she ends up falling asleep, even though we have spoken before and she says she doesn't mind me watching her sleep and vice versa, I simply can't do it. I feel way too creepy and just... f**ked up. It's the wrong kind of "pervy" or "voyeur" in my opinion and this is to a woman I 100% am in love with and would die for. So watching some cam model on a stream or anyone else sleeping, is EXTREMELY f**ked up.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
No model sign up page; like public page about terms for models.
Their beta testing is completely by selective invite only, AFAIK.

Their beta testing is completely by selective invite only, AFAIK.

Most websites, even in beta, they're still trying to sell you on the idea of their product. And also try to get you to sign up for their mailing list. That way when they need more people for close beta, open beta, release, what ever, they have a quick and easy way to try and drive traffic to their website.

Most websites, even in beta, they're still trying to sell you on the idea of their product. And also try to get you to sign up for their mailing list. That way when they need more people for close beta, open beta, release, what ever, they have a quick and easy way to try and drive traffic to their website.
Not this team. They probably believe they will have cam girls lined up at the red ribbon when they come out of beta. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that there is an air of arrogance to the creators. I don’t think they prescribe to the usual startup mentality.

Just my assumptions and opinions.

Not this team. They probably believe they will have cam girls lined up at the red ribbon when they come out of beta. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that there is an air of arrogance to the creators. I don’t think they prescribe to the usual startup mentality.

Just my assumptions and opinions.

My feeling is it's already dead in the water. There will be a few 'big name' models who will give it a try. There's already one who's done some recently, tweeting it and all. She had some of her regulars there and tipping. But my guess, it will be like CamGod, never enough models to draw in members in large enough numbers to then pull in more models.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Chloe posted something interesting on twitter today (read the whole thread there) - . It's interesting that she is this open about financials, but also that her reaction to high costs incurred by 'sleep cams' is to still let them continue even though they are a source of high expenses with little returns.

• Helpful!
Reactions: caireen
It great the models will be happy with it but how can members trust it? There's no TOS, FAQ or even help page. Models are great but convincing a member to put their CC info into a website is pretty important. Particularly members that can afford regular entertainment spending. SM has members trust down to a science hence why even with their low model cut models can still make profit because all the members are at least prepared to spend in the first place.

Also if her processor isn't in the US it's going to be hassle for many US members to use their CC there. Jasmine had this issue for a long time because they process from Portugal and I know my and other people cards are usually flagged often because of it. Even if the sites is not in the US the CC processor will still be a powerful influence on what content the site can support.

I applied for a model account on there months ago, asked the lady about it via twitter, and didn't really get an answer. Seems very weird.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Interesting idea for a cam site. Four models on now. No actual names of any of them showing on the site, main page nor in their rooms themselves. The site only shows the topic around the video. It's left up to the model to put her name on the screen overlay if she wants people to know her model name I guess.

Henceforth Jessie Wolfe shall be known as broadcaster 1327.

chrome_2018-05-03_16-10-07.png

Reactions: weirdbr
It great the models will be happy with it but how can members trust it? There's no TOS, FAQ or even help page. Models are great but convincing a member to put their CC info into a website is pretty important. Particularly members that can afford regular entertainment spending. SM has members trust down to a science hence why even with their low model cut models can still make profit because all the members are at least prepared to spend in the first place.

Also if her processor isn't in the US it's going to be hassle for many US members to use their CC there. Jasmine had this issue for a long time because they process from Portugal and I know my and other people cards are usually flagged often because of it. Even if the sites is not in the US the CC processor will still be a powerful influence on what content the site can support.

There is TOS, help pages, about pages, etc. You have to click the three lines in the upper left-hand corner and hit "community". With SESTA/FOSTA, having a cam site not in the US is actually a good thing IMO. Also, you have to realize that Chloe is single handed funding and creating Nood. During one of her shows she told us she moved to Asia in order to do this start up and handle the costs. There is some limitations with CC at the moment, but this will get better as the site grows and more models are streaming. I'm excited to see what Nood grows into and I've been having a positive experience so far in the beta.

Last edited:
Interesting idea for a cam site. Four models on now. No actual names of any of them showing on the site, main page nor in their rooms themselves. The site only shows the topic around the video. It's left up to the model to put her name on the screen overlay if she wants people to know her model name I guess.

Henceforth Jessie Wolfe shall be known as broadcaster 1327.

View attachment 76063

HI hi I'm currently beta testing on Nood so I can probably clear up some confusion! Yeah the site is in BETA so many features arent available yet. Chloe is coding this single-handedly, so right now she is focusing on making sure the video infrastructure is top knotch and completely stable before she starts pumping out features. Profiles will be coming really soon, which I'm quite excited for (so like you'll see names clearly without the model having a logo on their cam). Gotta have those profiles right!

Hey everyone, I've been beta testing in Nood. I'm also apart of Spankchain's beta testing too! If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I'll give you my honest opinion about my experiences with the Beta. I've also known about Chloe for a while now and like watched all her shows and have seen Nood grow, so if you have general questions about Chloe/Nood I might be able to help. So far I like it a lot more than CB because my cam style is more appreciated on Nood than CB (more interactive, personality based). I don't use Lush really, so CB can be hard. I really like the intentions behind Nood and the community aspect. I reallyyyy like the UI and the features that are to come. It's gonna be like a sexy Twitch! I've been really waiting for a site to come out that is more modern like Twitch, so I'm excited about it :D. I will say that features are limited atm, but its Beta so it doesn't bother me and I expected it. Plus, Chloe is coding all this herself, but if you check Nood's trello, you can see all the feature ideas that will be coming.

Last edited:
Chloe is coding this single-handedly

This doesn't line up with her previous statements (for example, in

and
)
and tweets from other people (at some point someone was tweeting claiming to be part of the development team, said some stupid things and Chloe apologised for it).

Either way - sure, the site is in beta, but a lot of the feedback from JerryBoBerry is something that should had been fixed very early on during usability studies, long before the site went into any sort of alpha/beta testing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
I will believe Nood is "personality based" when I see more diversity when it comes to models looks. Right now it looks more like Barbie.tv: every model has a BMI of 18 with itty bitties and the only thing that changes is the hairstyle, outfit and eye color.

Status
Not open for further replies.