AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slushy.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2019
someone pointed out this new app/site to me and I had a brief look as a user, not as a creator.

the person who pointed it out to me is trying to register as a creator,
but there seems to be a vetting process involving a 1:1 call with a slushy employee.

my friend is not an english native speaker and could not understand everything,
and asked for all of these questions in writing,

I found that to be super weird and I was wondering how long that sight will survive.
It looks fancy though. Looks like someone invested quite a bit there.

I also wonder if anyone here has experiences with this relatively new (2022) site.
A search in the forum returned 0 results, so I thought I'd just ask.
cheers

I used a spare email to register as a customer to see what it's like from their end. It looks good to me so far so I may give it a try as a creator.

I notice that Amouranth is on there.

I used a spare email to register as a customer to see what it's like from their end. It looks good to me so far so I may give it a try as a creator.

I notice that Amouranth is on there.
I noticed that, and then also noticed that she doesn't have it on her link tree (where she has every other site she has a profile on listed) which makes me think it's a fake profile using a bunch of stolen media to make people think they have big names on the site to get more people to sign up.

also noticed their featured on section... none of those sites as far as I could tell have ever written a single thing about them.

sketchy site imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.