AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

nordling, I just wanted to say

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
Your avatar is awesome. The cat smiling like that makes it hard to think of you as ever being mad. I see it and I want to smile back.

Thank you Luna and friends! I spotted the cat somewhere on the web one day while making a LOLCAT graphic, and thought, wow! That's "King," the first pet I had as a kid. Big, piebald, red and white cock of the walk, neighborhood bully cat. But yes, he never got mad around us, and smiled a lot just like the photo. :) He lived to be 15 or so and weighed about 18 lbs.

Zoomer said:
Just because I couldn't remember what it was, and just because I then had to go search - a shortcut for others :D

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2795

LOL

I prolly should've done that the first time, but I figured Nordling would respond at some point. x.x

Nordling said:
Thank you Luna and friends! I spotted the cat somewhere on the web one day while making a LOLCAT graphic, and thought, wow! That's "King," the first pet I had as a kid. Big, piebald, red and white cock of the walk, neighborhood bully cat. But yes, he never got mad around us, and smiled a lot just like the photo. :) He lived to be 15 or so and weighed about 18 lbs.

Awesome! I've always been a cat person.

Status
Not open for further replies.