AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

North Carolina Mountain Man & Bigfoot...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd like to believe in Sasquatch, it just does not make sense that a creature that large has not been positively identified after all the high-tech, exhaustive research attempts to irrefutably prove they exist. Where is the proof?

Statements like this crack me up:
Tim Peeler claims he came face-to-face with Bigfoot at his North Carolina mountain home. Peeler reports that he poked at the 10-foot tall blond-haired creature with a stick and yelled at it before it left his property.

If you listen to the 911 call, you can tell he's drunk as a skunk. :lol:

This NC case is a bad example, but I DO believe that Big Foot exists. The arguement that something that big couldn't have gone so long without being discovered is hard for me to grasp! the silverback gorilla was thought to be a myth up until the early 20th century! and what about these 200ft+ giant squids that are JUST NOW (within the last 10 years) washing up on shores and being filmed in the wild? they were thought to be old sea mens tales too! Every day new species are being discovered in the amazon.
These forests that are said to be the home of these Squaches are rediculiously large and one team of 9 or 10 experts traveling 1 or 2 miles off the main highways and looking for a few hours for a documentary are NEVER going to find a live specimen!
If I were a bigfoot and heard a bunch of scientists looking for me I'd get the hell outa there myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.