AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not dating sites!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think that expectation, along with the need to constantly ask 'are you single bb?' is linked to the caveman mentality of thinking anyone who does sex work must be available, and spending a few bucks entitles them to sample the goods.
View attachment 91857
I think the same. Because if we had a man we "belonged" to we'd never be doing this. You know, because all women are just property, and looking to be owned.
You know, without a man to lean on we're just all weak, confused and lost (lmfao). Just an extension of where that kind of thinking goes with some men.
Then there's the whole Victorian era thing, where women don't have sex drives, we just do it to please men, and if we do enjoy sex there's something dirty or something wrong with us. All this stuff is so old school but still entrenched in modern thinking, quite often, sadly.

ETA; To be fair though there have been, and probably still are white label affiliates that advertise us as being single and looking to date and/or hook up, unbeknown to a lot of models. I don't know if all major cam sites have that issue, but I know it's been an issue in the past. Where we as models haven't realized what and how some affiliates are advertising us, and some people are reaching cam sites through clicking (on what looks to be) dating/ hook up site links. So in those instances, it's more understandable (at least to me) why Members would be asking that.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think that expectation, along with the need to constantly ask 'are you single bb?' is linked to the caveman mentality of thinking anyone who does sex work must be available, and spending a few bucks entitles them to sample the goods.
View attachment 91857
I think the question about being single can have a couple of reasons. One is the caveman mentality you brought up but I think it can also feed into the fantasy mindset of using the cam site in the first place. Even if there is no intention of meeting the model some customers need the feeling of being focused on and being the center of the models attention. For some being single feeds into that fantasy. So there may not be a negative motivation in all cases. Fantasies don't need to be logical.

Dear men, stop assuming that if you give us some tokens, and you want us, we will automatically take a plane and travel wherever you want! I'm tired of you confusing stream sites with dating sites.

And dudes using the marketplace sites/apps (OfferUp, the 'For Sale' section of Craigslist, etc.) as an opportunity to try to hook up, because they'd "rather have the model in the photo (*Insert wink here*)." Lol. This is why I sometimes wish I had a mannequin I could use to model clothes that I'm trying to sell (so I don't have to be the model in the photo), but I'm not paying money for a mannequin just to sell a couple of dresses and/or pants that I'm only trying to get $5-$10 for.

And dudes using the marketplace sites/apps (OfferUp, the 'For Sale' section of Craigslist, etc.) as an opportunity to try to hook up, because they'd "rather have the model in the photo (*Insert wink here*)." Lol.
Really? Wow in a way I "admire" their confidence. I'd never feel able to try that!! :shy:

it really doesn't matter how unavailable you make yourself out to be too. i never share my location when asked and will bring up that im married quite often. some treat it like a challenge. im at a point where im gonna sell them what they want. if they aren't gonna respect my boundaries, fair game. i've been really good playing hard-to-get without love conning.

im at a point where im gonna sell them what they want. if they aren't gonna respect my boundaries, fair game. i've been really good playing hard-to-get without love conning.

Exactelly this ! I many time feel like they beg to be love coned ! But i dont know how fast i will personally adopt this route because of the stress after :bucktooth: : where are you bb , why dont you answer and so on , my phone will become the new red line of horny cocks emergency .

Reactions: Mel1
And dudes using the marketplace sites/apps (OfferUp, the 'For Sale' section of Craigslist, etc.) as an opportunity to try to hook up, because they'd "rather have the model in the photo (*Insert wink here*)." Lol. This is why I sometimes wish I had a mannequin I could use to model clothes that I'm trying to sell (so I don't have to be the model in the photo), but I'm not paying money for a mannequin just to sell a couple of dresses and/or pants that I'm only trying to get $5-$10 for.
Agree !

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Exactelly this ! I many time feel like they beg to be love coned ! But i dont know how fast i will personally adopt this route because of the stress after :bucktooth: : where are you bb , why dont you answer and so on , my phone will become the new red line of horny cocks emergency .
Wow, I didn't even think about it. Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.