AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not one trick or treater last night

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We gave the kid the choice between doing the small loop in the neighborhood or staying in and eating pizza and trick or treating from bed, he decided to stay home. Lol.... It was no contest, the 5 year old immediately decided to stay in bed.

There will be no candy left here tomorrow. LMAO......No shame!

No trick or treaters at my door, that I'm aware of. Wasn't home, was volunteering at the community center where families can go for Halloween. Been doing this for three years now. :)

Reactions: eyeteach and Rose
I didn't get any trick-or-treaters either. But that was also the case last year (my first Halloween living in this apartment), and I was told that our apartment community doesn't usually get trick-or-treaters. So because of that, I didn't bother spending money on candy this year. I was out anyway with my son, my sister, and her two kids while they trick-or-treated. When I got back home, I brought the laptop into the living room to play "This Is Halloween" on YouTube, and I quickly took all of the peanut products out of my son's bag (peanut allergy) to put into a bowl...just in case I happened to get a trick-or-treater that evening. Eventually I took off my nun costume, put on my pajamas, and began watching my Wednesday night shows.

My pain-in-the-ass neighbor (She only texts me when she needs a favor) decided to text me - while I'm trying to watch Chicago Med - to ask me fifty questions about some fucking package she's expecting. It's a good thing we can pause live T.V. shows.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
*Goat ears perk up*

Leftover candy you say? *Sniffs around*

LOL. Yeah, I got a whole bowl here of Reese's, Butterfinger, Twix, peanut M&Ms, etc. I'll give it to Mom or whoever tomorrow, I guess. I'm tired of looking at a bunch of candy that I know me and my son aren't gonna eat. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.