AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OctAmber is in full swing! Come be my Tombstone, bb.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So it seems that OctAmber and the sudden quest for top 20 (luckily top 10 for now!) is going swimmingly thus far! Surely, I hadn't planned on trying to have a top 20 month until December, but since an intensely sweet, generous individual has bumped me up there as of last week, here we are!

Starting today, I'm going to start putting a named tombstone up on my wall for a tip of 200 tokens. I hope to have my wall covered by Halloween! So tip 200 with "RIP" or "Tombstone" (or something of the sorts) online or offline and I'll put you in my graveyard.

Here's an example:

Zz8UV.jpg

I am thinking of doing some fun stickers or something to add to the bottom of each for any extra tips that come in after you're in my graveyard, but I'm still working on that idea. Check in with me tonight! Each additional 50 token tip gets you a Kiss of Death stamp on your tombstone. If the page gets too full of kisses, a new tombstone may be necessary. :mrgreen:

Thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far this month, and a thanks-in-advance to anyone else who comes to join in the festivities! I appreciate everyone's contributions greatly, and hope you have fun with me the rest of this month! If we keep up at this pace, it's pretty likely that I'll be on all night on Halloween, sexy costume and maybe a few tricks and treats. We'll see!

very cool idea! and congrats on getting your spot in the top20!
wish you the best for this month... and i'll swing by as soon as i can...

have fun sweetheart!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Congrats on #6!! :dance: :clap: :dance: Wish I coulda been there till the end but my internet went out and I fell asleep waiting for it.

Thank you to everyone who played a part in this. I will make a more in depth thanks and celebratory bloggy once I recoup some energy. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.