AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Odd Shows In Free Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I've seen scat play, urination, golden showers, unusual insertions, etc., all in free chat, but this one takes the cake. I just saw a model insert a screwdriver into a Chucky doll so the screwdriver handle looked like a penis. She covered said handle/penis with chocolate sauce and proceeded to give Chucky a messy BJ. After that, she rode little Chucky and even screwed Chucky doggy style until she came. Have to admit, never thought I would EVER see that on MFC. :lol:

Chucky Gets Lucky II will probably air soon...check yer local MFC lounge listings. :lol:
14in-bride-of-chucky.jpg

O.O

Wow...

*wonders if that has any way it could be interpreted as pedophilia*

Chuckie is supposed to be a doll of a kid, right? (Not a kid's doll, but literally the doll is a kid... kinda like how Barbie isn't?)

luvsyou said:
Wow...that is unique.

I keep wondering when we'll see live birth on mfc.

All things considered, it can't be far off.

"200 tokens 4 baby pop out, 500 to send u the placenta bb!"

Cassidy Nicole said:
Frankie said:
luvsyou said:
Wow...that is unique.

I keep wondering when we'll see live birth on mfc.

All things considered, it can't be far off.

"200 tokens 4 baby pop out, 500 to send u the placenta bb!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol:

Teeeeeeep Meeeeeeee or my bb have dain bramage!

English guy said:
Just seen a model (super low ranked) saying 2000 to show face (she had it covered) :S

O.O

When I signed up... we were not allowed to deny members the pleasure of seeing our face... Any other part of the body, cover up, sure, but they have to be able to see who we are.

LadyLuna said:
English guy said:
Just seen a model (super low ranked) saying 2000 to show face (she had it covered) :S

O.O

When I signed up... we were not allowed to deny members the pleasure of seeing our face... Any other part of the body, cover up, sure, but they have to be able to see who we are.

That's still a rule according to the wiki.

English guy said:

Yea... uhhh... good luck to her with that LOL

i seen shemales in the rooms and lounge and i seen a model said to tip her 600 tokens to show tits for less then 2 seconds :D

I've definitely wondered just how often, if ever, the public chat rules are actually enforced. If you think about it, it takes business away from those of us who actually *gasp* follow the rules.

GraceOMalley said:
I've definitely wondered just how often, if ever, the public chat rules are actually enforced. If you think about it, it takes business away from those of us who actually *gasp* follow the rules.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, there was like a one month period when Miss MFC first started they were a bit strict. I got "yelled" at for something extremely tame. :roll:

GraceOMalley said:

I've seen a model go away one night. She was new and breaking several rules, and Leo just happened to be on. Haven't seen her since.

GraceOMalley said:

I know of two girls who received warnings within the last week. Both of them in the top 20.

Reactions: GeorgyGirl
Cassidy Nicole said:
I heard that someone was going around and reporting models for having guys on cam when it never happened who are in the top 20. It all sounds like jealousy to me.

I've heard from different regs that you have to have proof (e.g. screen shots) to get a model in any real trouble. Other wise if someone reports you for something you didn't do with no proof Leo will just give you a "stern" talking to. :lol:

Yeah, it just kinda sucks when you get people who are dumb and email MFC saying ___ had men on cam, when if you knew the model she wouldnt in million years do that, so she got a warning and a talking to I guess, or atleast thats what one of my regulars said. She is really upset about it an might even go to a different site he said. But I have not heard anything from the model so IDK..

If we're talking about the same girl, the report was made because she had a male family member in the room with her while she was on camera, completely clothed and doing NOTHING sexual, and playing games with her MFC members. So a male's voice was heard, and she got reported, which resulted in a warning email. Yeah she's pissed (as I would be) since so many other girls get away with so many awful offenses and she doesn't directly break a rule and still gets a warning. In the rules it states "men are never allowed on camera, and "shouldn't" even be in the same room". So getting a warning about something so minor as well as something that isn't clearly defined in the rules would be angering.

The other girl I mentioned does public penetration shows, and she mentioned in free chat that she got a warning for "having too much fun in free chat" as she put it.

Well the way I see it is if someone is complaining (OK a lot of people) the admins should send out warnings. Like "we heard you were doing this and you need to cut it out" or a reminder of certain rules they were reported for breaking.

I would love to everyone dealt with equally but that's not going to happen :(

Did the girl sticking fireworks up her ass get a warning because I think that deserves it lol

no she didnt and her friend did it too they names where partygirl (forgot the last part of it and hollyhanna

they did it on 4th of july

help! i have searched and searched and feel like a bit of a ditzo...but how the heck do you take screen shots? can models take shots of our own shows in public or is this just member privilege during private/group or what? i am soooooo confused!
thanks ladies!
renaMaree, LiL' redhairgrl and newbie wannabe superstar...​
:hello2:

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.