AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Odd Shows In Free Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Wow upgrading their servers only takes a few minutes? Someone should tell Blizzard about this!
No kidding. My stupid Wow update took 3 hours last night. :roll: I can deal with a few minutes delay to watch cams though, but damn I hate waiting for Wow.

Reactions: FrenchKitty
AirenStar said:
Lots of weird shit on Chaturbate... you can get away with more there.

I have seen a woman inserting her foot into another woman's asshole. I have also seen a woman put a baseball bat in her vagina. Those are about the weirdest so far.

Airen, did you see the catfight today? OMG I WAS DYING!

XMandyXMetalX said:
AirenStar said:
Lots of weird shit on Chaturbate... you can get away with more there.

I have seen a woman inserting her foot into another woman's asshole. I have also seen a woman put a baseball bat in her vagina. Those are about the weirdest so far.

Airen, did you see the catfight today? OMG I WAS DYING!

No! Please tell me more! hahaha

Worst thing I've seen was a woman sleeping in her bedroom. Then a little guy (less than 8) arrived and tried to wake her up. She went crazy, pushed him away and then slapping him. At that point, the whole Lounge was in her room telling what kind of shithead she was and reported her. Sadly she only got banned a few days.

Reactions: SNATCH
This isn't so much as what I *saw* in free chat..as to what I read was being offered in free chat.
I really hope that me thinking it's odd won't offend anybody though.

A model with a low camscore (around the same mine usually is lol so I'm not trying to use that as a put down or anything) was saying she would now do public cumshows but only for 10,000.

That kindof made me go *_* .. because I was doing countdowns at 2000 and one of my regs said THAT was too much.

The second thing that I thought was odd..and I REALLY stress that I'm not meaning any offence here AT ALL - is that she was wearing a hijab (muslim headscarf)...and said she would show her hair for 15,000 tokens.

I know it's a cultural thing where women aren't supposed to show their hair - so maybe the mystery of it ? However, it still struck me as odd that somebody would pay 15,000 tokens to see a girl's hair. Or that a cumshow would be worth less than showing hair..

Maybe I'm completely wrong in thinking this odd... I don't know.

:) Only odd if you didn't ban a "reg" for trying to scam you by saying 2,000 was "too much" for a full on public show. lol

As for the other model, I'd say "innovative" rather than odd. lol Maybe uncommon but whatever works for her. :) Revealing body parts is really about using cultural norms as a business model. People pay for things they think are denied them. In Victorian times, a woman could make a day's pay by showing her ankle. Now, people are showing everything but their pancreas. The model revealing her hair for money, it sounds to me like she was creating a "moment in time"--convincing her patrons that seeing her hair would be a transformational moment that they'd tell their grandchildren about decades later. :lol:

O.O I'm highly surprised...

I never mentioned my "how to fist a sleeping bag" show in this thread! It's already been mentioned in the tip notes thread though... so I'd just like to verify that yes, it did actually happen, yes, I do have the sleeping bag in question, and no, the sleeping bag was in no way violated during the show. My fist did go in, but it never struggled or even showed the slightest disinclination for the show to happen.

jennavalentine said:
Skulliee said:
I think the fireworks out of the ass/vag was the oddest thing I saw.

I'm kind of immune to the random objects used as sex toys, but that was new to me.

I SAW THIS TOO !!! 4TH OF JULY

Are we hoping for a 3peat? She did it last year again too. Maybe there will be something original to top that instead of doing the same old show this year. :lol:

Well shit am I dumb.
I replied to the last post on the first page of this thread.
Disregard please. Lol.

In response to the 4th of July Fireworks Theme

Some people have to learn the hard way :lol:

Attachments

• funny pain in 3 2 1.jpg
    funny pain in 3 2 1.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 387
Korreline said:
Well shit am I dumb.
I replied to the last post on the first page of this thread.
Disregard please. Lol.
If it makes you feel any better, I almost did that too when I saw the post about a girl shoving a baseball bat up her kitty. What the hell?? I have a hard enough time fitting dildos up there, and that shit was made to go there. Yucks.... I don't think I can ever have kids.

Reactions: SNATCH
AudreyAnna said:
This isn't so much as what I *saw* in free chat..as to what I read was being offered in free chat.
I really hope that me thinking it's odd won't offend anybody though.

A model with a low camscore (around the same mine usually is lol so I'm not trying to use that as a put down or anything) was saying she would now do public cumshows but only for 10,000.

That kindof made me go *_* .. because I was doing countdowns at 2000 and one of my regs said THAT was too much.

The second thing that I thought was odd..and I REALLY stress that I'm not meaning any offence here AT ALL - is that she was wearing a hijab (muslim headscarf)...and said she would show her hair for 15,000 tokens.

I know it's a cultural thing where women aren't supposed to show their hair - so maybe the mystery of it ? However, it still struck me as odd that somebody would pay 15,000 tokens to see a girl's hair. Or that a cumshow would be worth less than showing hair..

Maybe I'm completely wrong in thinking this odd... I don't know.

I had a guy offer me a car last night if he could come over and brush my hair. And smell it. Some people just like hair lol.

Reactions: JimsX
eddielaw1971 said:
A long time ago i once saw a model do a mash potato show........
People tipped, she rubbed mash potato onto her body then ate it :lmao

I bet she got a whole bunch of Sling Blade jokes about potaters too :)

Aside from the mashed potatoes, there seems to be a carb fetish among some models, lol

file.php

file.php

eddielaw1971 said:
AmberCutie said:
It was friendly ACF'er GingerAnn who did the mashed taters show! Here's her thread about it.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5657

It was actually RoseLynnLocks i saw do the mash potato show back in late 2010 i think :p
I think she forgot about us. She used to be an ACF'er too. :icon-cry:

I seem to have missed out on all the really "HMMM??" things.

I did see a model's Hitachi die halfway through the countdown to put an anal attachment on it. I was fairly impressed that she was able to immediately follow the lack of Hitachi by a squirt show using a dildo and rubbing her clit - once I use a vibe on my clit, fingers just won't cut it for the rest of the night, so mad props to the ladies who can make that work!

That's about it for odd, though it's barely odd at all.

So, a week or three ago I was perusing the lounge because it makes me feel better about myself to read them- I saw a dog very near a vagina. I decided to investigate and the room was focusing on a television that had a blonde in a mask performing with (what I believe was) a shepherd and then pissing on the floor. They discussed a show with a member then mentioned another site and logged off.

I shook my head and fought a draugur as I was in the middle of Skyrim combat.

Bocefish said:
Aside from the mashed potatoes, there seems to be a carb fetish among some models, lol

file.php

file.php

Wow, that's an old cap of Zoe. All the tip/group/etc. links are still above the video in it.

Speaking of, does Zoe even cam on MFC anymore? I don't think I've seen her in months.

Jupiter551 said:
I think best I ever saw was a model called BabyGrrl get absolutely shitface drunk, to the point where she was swaying from side to side on her chair. Mind you she did (attempted) a group show in this time, and was toying herself in group and a bit in public

Eventually *thud* she hit the floor, could still see her legs on cam.

And there she lay until morning, sun came up in her room, she still passed out and people watching every once in a while to see if she woke. Suddenly people are freaking out because they can see a dude opening the screen door behind her from outside - then all hell broke loose and the cam was left on the whole time.

Dude walks up to the computer, starts messing around with it, yells at her to wake up (she groans), he keeps yelling, she wakes up and then he screams at her about walking in on saturday morning to find his girlfriend passed out naked with a vibrator in her, computer on, and

"look at all these messages from your friends! Randomguy has a big cock for you he says! Eight, nine...fourteen messages from guys! Have you seen all their cocks?? Have you??? Oh god."

By this point she starts responding groggily but I couldn't really hear what she said, she was still off cam. Then he said he was going to show all this stuff to his dad, and tell everyone on facebook what a slut she is. There would have been about 1500 people listening and watching at this point. Guy said he was going to kick her out, she could find someplace else to live, then the cam went off :(

Didn't see her online again for a couple months, new bf, new place, apparently he knows she cams.

I know it probably sucked for her but goddamn it was entertaining to watch!!

Yup... that would be me... >_> that was a bad day.

babygrrl said:
Jupiter551 said:
I think best I ever saw was a model called BabyGrrl get absolutely shitface drunk, to the point where she was swaying from side to side on her chair. Mind you she did (attempted) a group show in this time, and was toying herself in group and a bit in public

Eventually *thud* she hit the floor, could still see her legs on cam.

And there she lay until morning, sun came up in her room, she still passed out and people watching every once in a while to see if she woke. Suddenly people are freaking out because they can see a dude opening the screen door behind her from outside - then all hell broke loose and the cam was left on the whole time.

Dude walks up to the computer, starts messing around with it, yells at her to wake up (she groans), he keeps yelling, she wakes up and then he screams at her about walking in on saturday morning to find his girlfriend passed out naked with a vibrator in her, computer on, and

"look at all these messages from your friends! Randomguy has a big cock for you he says! Eight, nine...fourteen messages from guys! Have you seen all their cocks?? Have you??? Oh god."

By this point she starts responding groggily but I couldn't really hear what she said, she was still off cam. Then he said he was going to show all this stuff to his dad, and tell everyone on facebook what a slut she is. There would have been about 1500 people listening and watching at this point. Guy said he was going to kick her out, she could find someplace else to live, then the cam went off :(

Didn't see her online again for a couple months, new bf, new place, apparently he knows she cams.

I know it probably sucked for her but goddamn it was entertaining to watch!!

Yup... that would be me... >_> that was a bad day.

HOLY SHIT DUDE BALLS WOAH. Man. I feel bad for ya, babe, but no publicity is bad publicity. That is a drama fest and a half. :eek: I would probably never cam again. I am easily frightened LOL kudos!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.