AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offline Tips are like/make me feel

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty_Blue

Cam Model
Oct 19, 2013
Twitter Username
@Kittenkream_mfc
MFC Username
KittenKream
Chaturbate Username
KittenKream
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/198864/KittenKream/
Offline tips no matter how big or small feels like a warm hug for me. I just feel so loved, missed and appreciated. They always make my day.

Does this happen to everyone? How do you feel when you get them? Or why do you give them?

xoxo

Offline tips give me the same feeling waking up to sex does.

Fucking awesome.

(lolwut. ignore me.)

Out of interest, how do offline tips appear to models? As in - where do you see it?

I ask as if I go through my MFC Mail I see several offline tips saying "Unread" - which made me think the model in question never noticed the tip :lol:

Since one of the unread ones was for 400 tokens and there are quiet a few 100-200 token tips, I rethought my offline tipping and now only tip online.

So how do you see the offline tips? Is it an MFC Mail? or...

Zoomer said:
Out of interest, how do offline tips appear to models? As in - where do you see it?

I ask as if I go through my MFC Mail I see several offline tips saying "Unread" - which made me think the model in question never noticed the tip :lol:

Since one of the unread ones was for 400 tokens and there are quiet a few 100-200 token tips, I rethought my offline tipping and now only tip online.

It shows up as a pink highlighted email. Once I got a pink wall of 1 token tips. I could see all of them, but I didn't bother opening them or marking them as read because I'm lazy. But yes if you offline tip a model she'll see it as soon as she checks her mail. :)

Zoomer said:

Yeah it's in MFC mail, and if they show unread in your sent box, the girl could have either:

*Not opened it and just saw it in the topic.
*Not seen it and not opened it.
*Hit "respond" and read the message in the reply box (this is how we read an MFC mail without marking it as read.)

Here's what it looks like:

I opened and replied to this one, so the (NEW!) tag next to it is gone, but a new MFC mail or offline tip would normally say that next to it as well.

It sucks that your offline tips went unthanked and possibly unnoticed... I wonder if not all MFC models are as on top of checking MFC mails as most of us are. :think: That's bad practice, IMO.

Attachments

• offliner.jpg
    offliner.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 356
AmberCutie said:
It sucks that your offline tips went unthanked and possibly unnoticed... I wonder if not all MFC models are as on top of checking MFC mails as most of us are. :think: That's bad practice, IMO.

100% of the time when I tip, especially offline, I leave a note with the tip. It would be nice to know that message was read. Also, there is always the possibility that people are offline tipping for videos or other content the model sells, so I agree with you that models should stay on top of checking their MFC mail.

Cherrywine_ said:
Or why do you give them?

I will sometimes tip offline for content. But, a lot of times I tip a model I like to let her know that I like and appreciate her and to let her know I was thinking about her. Sometimes It's just 100 tokens but if you make me laugh and treat me well when I visit your room, I like to show you that I appreciate your efforts. For me, offline tipping helps to show the model that I like you for more than just your boobs. You have make a good impression on me and I enjoy your company. On MFC, offline tipping also helps with cam score so its an added bonus for the model too.

Cheers for the explains :)

Cherrywine_ said:
Or why do you give them?

xoxo

Simple enough - when I know a model I like has had a sucky day, or even week, I like to leave them a little present to find when they come online. A little smile maker, or ray of sunshine from among the clouds*, to get the day going in hopefully a positive fashion :p It is also because I rarely see her as we work different times to each other - otherwise i'd obviously save the tokens and use them in the room when she's online to try and liven it up a bit ;)

*kind of ran out of other metaphors - but I got two of the "worst" in :D

AmberCutie said:

This has been happening to me more often lately, even with models I know. It makes me not want to offline tip anymore, not because I'm an attention whore (although, let's be honest, I am), but because it's nice to at least get a "thank you" and not getting one feels sort of like when you go to high-five someone and they leave you hanging. :?

yossarian said:
AmberCutie said:

This has been happening to me more often lately, even with models I know. It makes me not want to offline tip anymore, not because I'm an attention whore (although, let's be honest, I am), but because it's nice to at least get a "thank you" and not getting one feels sort of like when you go to high-five someone and they leave you hanging. :?
That's a totally reasonable thing. I also enjoy getting a thank you or a reply for any sort of tip, online or offline, but I especially look forward to the offline replies.

Why do I give them?

Well I used to give them as a token of appreciation. Just a little something to let the model know that I appreciated what she was doing whether I was present or not.

And I'll be totally honest, I expected a reply of some sort. Even a one word "thanks" would be sufficient.

And I'm not judging anyone, for all I know said model gets 1000 offline tips per day (though I highly doubt it, but anyway).

I noticed that I have not even received a cursory response more often lately, so my offline tipping has dwindled to nil.

Reactions: Sevrin
My offline tips usually go to a certain someone. They're not frequent, but she ALWAYS appreciates them. That makes me want to do them again and again. I'm gonna right now actually...

Reactions: Kitty_Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.