AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oil Show--How?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being slippery is part of the fun! Just try not to fall and embarrass yourself (which I have done).

Not really sure what you need help with. You just rub oil on yourself. That's really it. If you feel like you're not doing enough try a sexy dance or something.

You can do more if you would like, but yes, rubbing yourself down is just about it. Just do so sensually and don't just slap it on like your after-shower lotion. Pretty much any oil works, just as long as it glistens nicely on your skin in your lighting set up.

eleveneleven47 said:
Hi, I am not new to camming but I am new to Oil Shows. I tried to do one today, and it sucked. Mainly cos I didn't know what to DO. Is there a how-to-for oil shows? I was so slippery! And so lost.

This is one where it's probably too hard to type out how to do this. Best advice for this is when you have some spare time, perv on other ladies. Look at the topics for oil show and wait till they do one. After you see a few you'll get ideas for what looks good.

Use any oil you wanna put on your skin, and sensually rub it all over, making sure to focus on sexy areas like boobs, butt, and just above your pussy. Keep rubbing and showing off how shiny and slippery you are.

Some models follow with a shower show, or an oily cumshow.

Since you're using coconut oil, it's one of the oils that's safe to use as lube, so you can add in teasing your labia/clit with it. Make sure to test it a day or two in advance, though, as some people do have reactions using it on their genitals.

I did an oil show the other day!

Step 1: somehow get people to tip for the oil show
Step 2: cover yourself in oil
Step 3: be unable to do anything when your computer decides to randomly fuck up while you're covered in oil
Step 4: finally get things working again
Step 5: spill oil all over the floor
Step 6: cry and try to get to a bath show as quick as possible so you can just get rid of this awful slippery bullshit as fast as possible
Step 7: vow never to do an oil show ever ever ever again
Step 8: profit?

But really, bring more towels than you'll think you need. Also, don't have a piece of shit computer that likes to act up randomly. Also, more towels. And don't cry.

VeronicaChaos said:

Step 3: be unable to do anything when your computer decides to randomly fuck up while you're covered in oil
Step 6: cry and try to get to a bath show as quick as possible so you can just get rid of this awful slippery bullshit as fast as possible

But really, bring more towels than you'll think you need. Also, don't have a piece of shit computer that likes to act up randomly. Also, more towels. And don't cry.

All of this. Especially the towel bit. They are super sexy and guys love them but god damn it the oil gets EVERYWHERE! I work on streamate and will only take them now if I get an exclusive block (i.e. guarantee that I'll be paid per minute for at least 15minutes AND an up front tip of $30-50 depending on my mood & desire to be a greasy mess that day). It might seem like a lot for 15 minutes work but there are plenty who will pay extra for an oil show and I usually give a copy of one of my oil videos to sweeten the deal. And it has to be worth my sanity and the state of my floor/bed/hair/computer/everything for me to do one :twocents-02cents:

LOL. Sounds like you didn't have the best experience. I get asked all the time if I'd do one but I just don't know if I want to deal with the aftermath mess I'll be cleaning up.

LOL. Sounds like you didn't have the best experience. I get asked all the time if I'd do one but I just don't know if I want to deal with the aftermath mess I'll be cleaning up.

If you have carpet or other flooring you really don't want to get oily, there is solution. Walmart, and i'm sure other places too, sell really cheap plastic tarps for painting. They are 10' x 20' for around $3. So you could cut one in half and have two for that price. Lay that down. Put a couple towels on top where you want to stand just to let them absorb drips. Feel free to go through a whole bottle of oil if you want. When you're done just wash the towels and throw away the plastic tarp.

Main thing with oil shows is just be prepared for them ahead of time. Have extra towels to wipe down your body after. Have a couple smaller hand towels next to the keyboard in case you need to type or use your phone to change music, you can dry your hands that way instead of making an oily mess on stuff.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Husky-Plastic-Drop-Cloth-1-Mil/17217854
(look in paint section of your favorite home center/hardware store)

I second the tarp suggestion, I use cheap plastic party tablecloths that I cut in half. I always put down one on the ground and cover anything else with towels, including a path to the bathroom (or have some flip flops near - you wont likely be oiling your feet, but oil gets everywhere and you may step in it). As for the technology bit, I make sure to disable the screen saver on my laptop, make sure I have the browser windows open the way I need them (assume you wont be able to touch your mouse/track pad once the show starts), cover anything I may need to touch with saran wrap (like the webcam sides/tripod legs so I can adjust angles during the show), and use a silicone keyboard cover I can wash off later just incase. Also dont forget to cover any door knobs you may need to touch after, otherwise you may not be able to get a grip on them. I also keep some latex gloves within reach so I can carefully slip them on just incase I need to touch anything that hasnt been oil proofed. :)

Other lessons Ive learned are to put my hair up before the show so it doesnt get in my face, only do the show if I have a guaranteed paid block on SM or as a last show of the night on MFC, and never do spanks once covered in oil or it will splatter off onto things you may not have protected. Learned that last lesson the hard way.

I did a sort of oil thingy not long ago (wasn't what I'd call a proper show but it involved oil lol) and these were my thoughts on it...

- I love bath potions and moisturisers and stuff and had the bright idea of finding an oil that's water soluble. I'm so glad I did!! I still keep finding oil smears on random things in my camming room, but everything I do find is easy to clean - all I had to do afterwards was hop in the shower to hose down, and throw any clothes in the washing machine. You can get water soluble almond oils and I guess others as well but that's the main one I know :>

- I also felt a bit like I wasn't quite doing enough, but what seemed to be good was making a thing of slowly drizzling it on myself. For some reason I think guys like watching liquids being poured over a naked body ;)

- Keep tissues nearby!! I got a load of oil on my laptop which took ages to clean and I think might have caused it to crash one time... I'm considering keeping some kind of pointer thingy nearby to use on the keyboard, and a wired mouse that I can cover with tissues to use. That part was difficult <D

- I basically got paid to moisturise my skin and make it super soft - that would be my favourite part!

Reactions: AmberHoney
If you have carpet or other flooring you really don't want to get oily, there is solution. Walmart, and i'm sure other places too, sell really cheap plastic tarps for painting. They are 10' x 20' for around $3. So you could cut one in half and have two for that price. Lay that down. Put a couple towels on top where you want to stand just to let them absorb drips. Feel free to go through a whole bottle of oil if you want. When you're done just wash the towels and throw away the plastic tarp.

Main thing with oil shows is just be prepared for them ahead of time. Have extra towels to wipe down your body after. Have a couple smaller hand towels next to the keyboard in case you need to type or use your phone to change music, you can dry your hands that way instead of making an oily mess on stuff.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Husky-Plastic-Drop-Cloth-1-Mil/17217854
(look in paint section of your favorite home center/hardware store)
Wouldn't have even thought of buying a tarp. Makes it less stressful that you're going to have a huge oily stain in the carpet. It's something I'm still thinking about doing just don't know if I'm going to or not lol. I don't really find it that exciting but I do understand there's a ton of people out there who disagree.

YES to tarps! For messy shows of any kind, it's a godsend to just scrub it, hose it down and move on with your life. YES to several towels. Also: HYDRATE! When you're covered in oil your skin is pretty much being smothered, and any sweating you do disappears into the oil. Getting dehydrated after any show is quite unpleasant.

If you're bored by oil shows: try bubblewrap! Sounds weird, but it's actually pretty funny. I pour out oil on a long sheet of large-bubble bubble wrap and spin around on it. The uneven base makes it easy for me to slip and fall in a controlled manner, while making all sorts of fun popping sounds. Not ideal if you live in an upstairs apartment or if you're not quite limber enough to save your PC from certain doom should you slip in the wrong direction.

YES to tarps! For messy shows of any kind, it's a godsend to just scrub it, hose it down and move on with your life. YES to several towels. Also: HYDRATE! When you're covered in oil your skin is pretty much being smothered, and any sweating you do disappears into the oil. Getting dehydrated after any show is quite unpleasant.

If you're bored by oil shows: try bubblewrap! Sounds weird, but it's actually pretty funny. I pour out oil on a long sheet of large-bubble bubble wrap and spin around on it. The uneven base makes it easy for me to slip and fall in a controlled manner, while making all sorts of fun popping sounds. Not ideal if you live in an upstairs apartment or if you're not quite limber enough to save your PC from certain doom should you slip in the wrong direction.
Hahahahahahha, that sounds rather exciting and definitely be one of the most entertaining rooms of the night. I'm a clutz so I don't think I'd have the guts to do this lol but I'd love to consider it one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.