AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Old account dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2019
BestPlaceToBe
Hey folks,

I really really need your help.

My old account on chaturbate is pregnantstudent, I was pregnant and I did very well on chaturbate but after I gived birth I could not come online anymore for a long period of time.

Now my account is dead, 0 new traffic beside the few people that comes regularly.

Can I do something, anything in my power to make this account work again?

Any advice?

Ps: I also made a new account but was linked with my old one and I didn't receive the new flag reason why this option did not work neither also from the lack of traffic.

Your help will be greatly appreciated, I really need to find a way to make it work, now I also rent a studio to peacefully stream regularly but my income doesn't cover my expenses 🥺

you did very well because you was a fetish and something rare on site but now you're back on 'normal as most of models are. tips and traffic from that period are not a real reflexion of your account, you can do great good of couse but with much more work than before

Upvote 0
you did very well because you was a fetish and something rare on site but now you're back on 'normal as most of models are. tips and traffic from that period are not a real reflexion of your account, you can do great good of couse but with much more work than before
So on chaturbate if you work many hours / day and if you are constant your account have the chance to actually grow?

Or is better to make daily special shows not longer than 3-5h?

What actively brings traffic to chaturbate beside # and paid promotion?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.