AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia4naked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
On the comments about her accent...

Doesn't mean she doesn't live there now. My mother had a very thick French accent and still lived in the US (it's almost gone now, hence the past tense, but still). When I was little and had never lived anywhere but New England, there were a number of people who swore I must be from Kentucky.

So, while accent is a good indication of where she learned to talk, it's not a good indication of where she CURRENTLY lives.

Seconding this.
I'm American, so are my parents and grandparents, and I have never lived anywhere else.
Members rarely guess that I'm American when they first hear me speak.

She's also not my thing, truthfully. But I'll mouse over her preview pic now and then. She has put on some interesting shows that I watched for a few minutes. The hobo show being the one I remember the most. But even that one I only watched for maybe 5 minutes.

Obviously some members like her. She was #2 last I saw. But she isn't a model I could watch for a long time.

LilyMarie said:
I always seem to miss her special creative shows... :(
Whenever I go into her room, she's sitting on a completely white bed in a t-shirt, her hair flowing like there's wind, and she's laughing and smiling. That's all I ever see. That American Beauty show sounds great, though.
Also I'm just going to assume that what Mate_ said about her in the other thread isn't true, I can't really imagine such a friendly-looking person to be like that.
But yeah, I'd love to see one of her more unique shows one day!

Honestly, it sounds like she's repeating the same shows she did month's ago, more than a bunch of new unique shows. I think she's great, but if you've already seen some of it, it's kinda passe now, you know? The American Beauty thing I've seen more than once because she recorded it and played it a few times after she did it. Not knocking her, but it's not exactly unique anymore seeing as she has already done it.

I don't dislike her, and I think she's cute. But I've only been in her room about 5 times for about 10 mins each time - and only because people tell me what she's up to.

Seen her Hobo show.
Saw her pope show.
Saw another show.

But in each of these, I never heard her speak. I just see the same old faces being pulled, over exaggerated waves as "Hi" to someone, overexaggerated silent laugh and more.

One time she actually played a video for her feed (a video of her from the previous night). You could not tell the difference between said video playing and her "live", which to me is fairly damning as to the quality of interaction. I get incredibly bored incredibly quickly with her as there's nothing to interact with.

However, yes, she came up with some costumes etc and she definitely is popular and caters to a crowd. Just that I personally do not see what makes her wonderful nor original*

*because being able to play a video and not notice the difference, to me, implies a lack of originality. Apply same formula, don't apply interaction. HOWEVER - it sounds like I've missed shows where she actually does interact and does speak - and those would probably make a world of difference to my opinion! But as it stands, I don't get what the fuss is about.

Zoomer said:
I don't dislike her, and I think she's cute. But I've only been in her room about 5 times for about 10 mins each time - and only because people tell me what she's up to.

Seen her Hobo show.
Saw her pope show.
Saw another show.

But in each of these, I never heard her speak. I just see the same old faces being pulled, over exaggerated waves as "Hi" to someone, overexaggerated silent laugh and more.

One time she actually played a video for her feed (a video of her from the previous night). You could not tell the difference between said video playing and her "live", which to me is fairly damning as to the quality of interaction. I get incredibly bored incredibly quickly with her as there's nothing to interact with.

However, yes, she came up with some costumes etc and she definitely is popular and caters to a crowd. Just that I personally do not see what makes her wonderful nor original*

*because being able to play a video and not notice the difference, to me, implies a lack of originality. Apply same formula, don't apply interaction. HOWEVER - it sounds like I've missed shows where she actually does interact and does speak - and those would probably make a world of difference to my opinion!

this is a pretty good critique.....there IS redundancy in her work....reruns if you will
she's created this iconic, nearly impersonal relationship with her room
that it works so well is one of things i find astonishing.....i've seen her fan base eagerly tip a stuffed animal on the center of her bed while she's taking a break :lol:

I just see the same old faces being pulled, over exaggerated waves as "Hi" to someone, over exaggerated silent laugh and more.

This reminds me when I first found her... I also didn't stay very long initially and bc of her "interactive style" I wondered for awhile if she was hearing impaired or mute... and then she finally spoke. :dance: :clap:

I've heard good thing about her but every time I've seen her on she's doing the radio bit which I find kind of boring.

mynameisbob84 said:
But it's not really my bag. Performance art is all well and good but it's not what I log on to MFC for. Her not being perpetually nude isn't an issue but the lack of interacting with the room kinda defeats the purpose for me. The interaction is what keeps me coming back and without that, I may as well be watching a video.

Agreed.

Reactions: camstory
Alexandra Cole said:
camstory said:
I think she takes camming to a whole new space. I think she is brilliant.

I do too.

She's doing something really interesting. Based on what little I've seen, it seems to be part art performance, part erotic performance, and part old-school burlesque. Whatever it is, it's different and it's brave, and it deserves to be rewarded.
I started this whole thing, and don't want to appear to be waffling in my praise of her, when I say, I too become board much faster than her fan base. That is why I have chosen to quote Miss Cole here.

Reactions: bob
From seeing this thread I decided to check her out for the first time tonight. She definitely found a niche to do very well in, good for her, but I totally didn't get it. She doesn't seem to talk, at least she didn't when I was there. The chat moved so fast you can hardly follow it, but it seemed the viewers were talking to each other just as much as her. She over uses the word love A LOT, like every other line she typed was "I love you, insert name here". She also overreacts every emotion, I felt like I was watching a silent film. She was getting loads of 1 token tips, I mean just tons of them. She wasn't doing one of her shows though so maybe they are a big part of it. Like I said though more power too her and obviously it appeals to some people and is making her a ton of cash.

Olivia4Naked is one of the most intriguing models on MFC. Well, she is not exactly so interesting herself but her rise to fame on MFC might be. I've watched this model a LOT and I was a regular in her room for a long time from when she was just a 2k model until I grew tired of her antics over the last 6 months or so. She has to be one of the smartest/savviest models to ever come on MFC. And she's also playing everyone.

She's Romanian and lives in Romania. She used to strictly work 3pm - 12/1ish EST for tokens maximization during peak Euro and US hours. She used to list herself as US but the work hours would make you believe. It was funny because she used to not block out her windows so around midnight you could see the sun come up through her curtains. I called her out on this and she fixed it a couple days later but she would later reveal to me that she was Romanian anyway through a Skype convo.

She used to go by Astrid21, then Olivia21, then OliviaNaked and now Olivia4Naked. She used to actually do regular model stuff, groups and privs, but it wasn't getting her anywhere until she started doing what shes doing now (the whole performance art stuff). Her strengths lie in her ability to tease with her facial expressions and body language. And honestly, her voice is just terrible. The crackwhore voice just didn't match the Jennifer LoveHewitt look she had going on. She would tease and tease and then go for a group show where she dances around and teases more to sensual music. It was actually worth watching if you hadn't seen it before. This was how she initially got her camscore up. Pretty soon she had gathered up enough mindless followers to the point where she didn't have to do groups all the time. In fact she could put on any "show" and she would get tipped. This was the point where I had seen enough. She didn't simply have regulars or followers anymore. She had fanboys.

In her early days when she could barely hold 100+ ppl in her room she would respond to almost everyone. She would laugh at every single joke I made, which amused me because I knew she didn't even understand some of them. And some jokes are just so bad that they dont even deserve pity laughs (i like the shotgun approach of throwing out a lot of jokes and surely 1 of them has got to be funny right?). But I suppose this is what you must do catch members. It got me for a few months too.

She has this stuff animal lion that she named Shame and her members would willingly tip her THOUSANDS of tokens for her to put the lion on cam in place of her while she goes smoke or do whatever. It's funny because for the longest time she was always saying that the money she made wasn't important. Obviously I knew that this was just fluff (every model wouldnt be here if it wasnt more the money) but she was so blatantly hypocritical in so many things she did. And as her members ate her up and treated her like a saint, her topic grew increasingly lucrative. Now any month she decides to work she is a lock for top 5 easy.

Anyways, anyone who has been in her room long enough and took the time to analyze everything objectively would see that she has been playing everyone. Well thats a bit harsh as I think most of her viewers see whats going on but play along anyway. I do think she a kind person but most of what is seen on screen is a facade, just a role she plays that earns her the most money. Everything she has done for the last year has been a calculated play to maximize profits. And kudos to her. She had the combination of business acumen, technical savvy, and sex appeal to bring something to MFC that had never been done before. But lets be frank. When she seems MFC, she sees a bunch of suckers and a bunch of money. And she sure knows how to get that money.

... yeah thats all i know

I guess I don't understand. How is she "playing" people? I've never seen her make false promises, and the rest is all show biz...which is what PERFORMING is about. Are movie actors playing people when they act in a movie?

Her voice/accent is certainly unique, but I think "crackwhore" is a terrible description.

Question: How does she manage to have a US phone number for her Radio Shows when she lives in Romania?

Nordling said:
I guess I don't understand. How is she "playing" people? I've never seen her make false promises, and the rest is all show biz...which is what PERFORMING is about. Are movie actors playing people when they act in a movie?

Her voice/accent is certainly unique, but I think "crackwhore" is a terrible description.

Question: How does she manage to have a US phone number for her Radio Shows when she lives in Romania?

Ok so "playing" everyone might be too harsh. She is definitely acting though and I guess people want to buy into her act. It's an act thats been carefully refined over the months to manipulate the most money from members. It's entertaining at first because its so different from everything else on MFC but it's gotten way too cheesy for me.

I've gotten to used to her voice now but the first time I heard it I was like WTF. Just being honest here. Just like there are ugly people, there are ugly voices. She sounds fine when she sings (and has a talent for that) but when she talks normally she just sounds horrible.

Her Radio Show number is an online Skype number that anyone can buy. You can choose whichever US area code you want. If you've ever listened in on one, you should have heard the Skype dial tone.

Reactions: bob
Oh my dunce, I have to take a minute to possess you... your post are a strange mix of, she is great, but I hate her for it, and I wish I had never liked her because I thought we had something special, and it turns out she is just a cam Model, not a RW girl to have my babies. :think:

But to spite all that I like you, but you have to drop the Romania bash dude!

It wouldn't surprise me if Olivia was not a native English speaker, but who cares? She certainly understands English fine. It always seemed to me that she was openly being mysterious about where she was, which is not unique on MFC anyway. Does she make good money and intend to? Sure, what cam model doesn't want to (or anyone else for that matter)? Is she "playing" people? I don't think her regulars think she's something she's not. Of course she's at least somewhat created a persona for the cam. That's not rare either, and since in her case "performance art" is a good description of what she does, playing a role is pretty much required. Her fans aren't suckers; they're people who are being entertained and are willing to tip for it. The entertainment is simply different from what you see in most MFC rooms. They certainly aren't expecting her to get naked a lot. Her name is obviously meant to be ironic, and I really think the people who complain about that are rather dim.

I do agree that the "re-runs" aren't a great live cam experience, especially if you've seen them before, although if I missed a good show, I wouldn't mind catching a taped replay. And yes, she's certainly an acquired taste, and she's more of "watch this" show than an interactive model. She's not who I want to hang out with on MFC everyday (partly because she really is less interactive than many models), but I do enjoy seeing what she's come up with from time to time, and I think there's certainly room for someone like her among the thousands of models online.

I don't watch Olivia4naked because I prefer models that speak/audibly interact with their chat, but every time I've popped into her room she appears to be happy, laughing (Exaggerated? Who cares? She has a great smile!) and having a good time at her job. What more can you ask for from someone who entertains for a living?

I'm not a fan nor a hater I just find her "act" entertaining when i have a spare 10 mins to kill.
She to me has a big ego and the attitude she is better than anyone else on MFC
Is she boring ? Well to be honest what I saw on Saturday looked no different to what she was doing 10 months ago.
Bouncing up and down on the bed and pulling silly mime like face's constantly I don't find creative.
She is pretty bold in what she says with things like " I'm not like the other disgusting models on here " and " I don't need topics for tokens " from when she first came on the radar ( Not exact what she said just a basic jist of what she said ) to now being totally focused on winning MissMFC with topics like " 1249 tokens x 200 for #1 " or whatever it was.
She doe's give the impression she has thing's thought and planned out as per Saturday, she knew she was going to get a 60k tip and the other models 300k tip pissed on her plans to be #1
Well her reaction and subsequent disrespectful comments towards the other model shocked me and just showed her to be like a pissy little child that has had their toy's taken away.
The OP asked for thoughts and those are mine. If I have offended you in anyway just click next :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: JimsX and camstory
Mate_ said:
I'm not a fan nor a hater I just find her "act" entertaining when i have a spare 10 mins to kill.
She to me has a big ego and the attitude she is better than anyone else on MFC
Is she boring ? Well to be honest what I saw on Saturday looked no different to what she was doing 10 months ago.
Bouncing up and down on the bed and pulling silly mime like face's constantly I don't find creative.
She is pretty bold in what she says with things like " I'm not like the other disgusting models on here " and " I don't need topics for tokens " from when she first came on the radar ( Not exact what she said just a basic jist of what she said ) to now being totally focused on winning MissMFC with topics like " 1249 tokens x 200 for #1 " or whatever it was.
She doe's give the impression she has thing's thought and planned out as per Saturday, she knew she was going to get a 60k tip and the other models 300k tip pissed on her plans to be #1
Well her reaction and subsequent disrespectful comments towards the other model shocked me and just showed her to be like a pissy little child that has had their toy's taken away.
The OP asked for thoughts and those are mine. If I have offended you in anyway just click next :handgestures-salute:
First off, you are not a model, and there is no next button here. But I get your point. And if your last line is directed at me, no I'm not at all offended. I am a little bit sad at what you say if I take it to be true, and I do, - well the part that you yourself do not make to be paraphrasing. That I even get the gist of, but think we should not paraphrase when speaking of anyone in a negative way. (Yet I have not been immune from doing the same once or twice).

As far as pretty much everything else said here in the negative, I understand that too. But will once more defend her by saying, (as a friend recently has), she is something different and makes MFC a little more interesting for it.

Reactions: Nordling
I think this model is proof that it does not take much to entertain the drones that come to MFC. Also, there seem to be a lot of bored middle aged rich dudes hanging around MFC. Not only are they bored, they are boring too! I think the average person will watch for 5 minutes or so and get bored. If you are hanging around her room every night and feel that you are part of her 'community' then you just don't require much to be entertained in this life and you should be happy because the rest of us actually need real entertainment to be entertained!

And no she is not 'playing' people either...at least not according to my definition of 'playing'. She's not playing on peoples feelings or pretending to like them or anything like that. These guys are tipping so that the other guys in the room can see the 'nukes'. That's the thrill for their simple brains. I'm not even sure it would matter if Olivia was there or not.

Reactions: JimsX and LadyLuna
Swirl said:
These guys are tipping so that the other guys in the room can see the 'nukes'. That's the thrill for their simple brains. I'm not even sure it would matter if Olivia was there or not.

I've long wondered if these doods exist and I guess they do. Rich guys who aren't so much bothered about what their tokens can get them from the model or what their tokens might mean to the model; but rather what their giant tips say about them.
I wonder if they try to outdo each other. One rich dood drops a 10,000 token tip so the next day another rich dood drops a 100,000 token tip...

mynameisbob84 said:
Swirl said:
These guys are tipping so that the other guys in the room can see the 'nukes'. That's the thrill for their simple brains. I'm not even sure it would matter if Olivia was there or not.

I've long wondered if these doods exist and I guess they do. Rich guys who aren't so much bothered about what their tokens can get them from the model or what their tokens might mean to the model; but rather what their giant tips say about them.
I wonder if they try to outdo each other. One rich dood drops a 10,000 token tip so the next day another rich dood drops a 100,000 token tip...

If rich guys need a room to practice I don't charge cover lol :p

duncedoto said:
She is definitely acting though and I guess people want to buy into her act. It's an act thats been carefully refined over the months to manipulate the most money from members.

I'm curious about that thought.

I see it a lot, this idea of camgirls as ingenious pickpockets who startle you with their tits, then empty your wallet. And I don't doubt that some camgirls can be manipulative, just as some members can be manipulative. But when I think of manipulation, I think of someone who uses deception to shape someone else's behavior, and, as far as I can tell, there's nothing deceptive about her acting, particularly when it's full-on commedia dell'arte pantomime. So, unless I'm missing something, calling her performance "an act" is sort of like yelling at a mime for not really being mute.

Is it because you feel like the "real" Olivia is someone who takes a more conventional approach to camming, so by rethinking her whole approach she's now being fake? Is it because she's Romanian? Do you just hate mimes? Is it like when you're totally into a band, but then they blow up and sign to a new label and you're like, fucking sell-outs?

Because based on your post, it sounds like you just can't fathom how she could be financially successful unless she's engaged in some kind of mime/camgirl trickery.

mynameisbob84 said:
Swirl said:

They exist Bob, I have a MFC bud from my first, and true MFC Model love, who had a 342k reward point count as of 11/2012, he had been a member since... well almost 4 years so that is less than 100k a year, but Dam!

Reactions: emptiedglass
Alexandra Cole said:
So, unless I'm missing something, calling her performance "an act" is sort of like yelling at a mime for not really being mute.
I think I peed myself. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Alexandra Cole said:
duncedoto said:
She is definitely acting though and I guess people want to buy into her act. It's an act thats been carefully refined over the months to manipulate the most money from members.

I see it a lot, this idea of camgirls as ingenious pickpockets who startle you with their tits, then empty your wallet. And I don't doubt that some camgirls can be manipulative, just as some members can be manipulative. But when I think of manipulation, I think of someone who uses deception to shape someone else's behavior, and, as far as I can tell, there's nothing deceptive about her acting, particularly when it's full-on commedia dell'arte pantomime. So, unless I'm missing something, calling her performance "an act" is sort of like yelling at a mime for not really being mute.

Is it because you feel like the "real" Olivia is someone who takes a more conventional approach to camming, so by rethinking her whole approach she's now being fake? Is it because she's Romanian? Do you just hate mimes? Is it like when you're totally into a band, but then they blow up and sign to a new label and you're like, fucking sell-outs?

Because based on your post, it sounds like you just can't fathom how she could be financially successful unless she's engaged in some kind of mime/camgirl trickery.

damn....thank you for that :thumbleft:

Alexandra Cole said:
duncedoto said:

I too wondered about this. I don't see how dressing up and miming in exchange for tips is any more or less of an "act" than what any other cam girl does.

To a point, it's all "performance", isn't it? I could be wrong but I suspect that when a cam girl hits the 'broadcast' button, they're presenting an exaggerated or altered version of themselves on cam. They might incorporate facets of their real life into their persona, they might be being largely themselves, but it's a safe bet that they're holding back on revealing the parts of themseves that they reserve for lovers or friends or family or whatever while amplifying their sexuality or playfulness or charisma or... whatever. It's not that they're being "fake", it's just that the nature of their job calls for them to enter into a performance of sorts -convincing members to part with their tokens, and providing sexual gratification and entertainment for those that do :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
Alexandra Cole said:
duncedoto said:

I too wondered about this. I don't see how dressing up and miming in exchange for tips is any more or less of an "act" than what any other cam girl does.

To a point, it's all "performance", isn't it? I could be wrong but I suspect that when a cam girl hits the 'broadcast' button, they're presenting an exaggerated or altered version of themselves on cam. They might incorporate facets of their real life into their persona, they might be being largely themselves, but it's a safe bet that they're holding back on revealing the parts of themseves that they reserve for lovers or friends or family or whatever while amplifying their sexuality or playfulness or charisma or... whatever. It's not that they're being "fake", it's just that the nature of their job calls for them to enter into a performance of sorts -convincing members to part with their tokens, and providing sexual gratification and entertainment for those that do :twocents-02cents:
Spot-on, dear sir! :clap:

camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Swirl said:

They exist Bob, I have a MFC bud from my first, and true MFC Model love, who had a 342k reward point count as of 11/2012, he had been a member since... well almost 4 years so that is less than 100k a year, but Dam!

Now I know why most of my messages to them go unanswered. My measley reward points balance is just a tiny fraction of that....

mynameisbob84 said:
Alexandra Cole said:
duncedoto said:

I will go a step further. "All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players."

bob said:
Alexandra Cole said:
duncedoto said:

damn....thank you for that :thumbleft:
Yes this is an all time, hall of fame post in my opinion. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.