AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

on: kingdom hearts 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how old are you now and how old do you think you'll be when KH3 comes out? just a thread for fun because honestly will i ever stop being teased with game trailers at E3? no? okay.

i'm 25. it will be 84 years in the future when KH3 comes out.

• Funny!
Reactions: thebongcat
Hahahahaha!

I'm 32 but I figure I'll be at least 38.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
optimism lives in your heart! lol :h:
I'm often told in overly optimistic lol.

I haven't played any of the old games although I know I would like them. But like a year ago someone said "you should hold out and just play the new game."

I think that was bad advice.

I haven't played any of the old games although I know I would like them. But like a year ago someone said "you should hold out and just play the new game."

I think that was bad advice.

definitely was bad advice because 1. the game is never coming out and 2. the first two main games are so amazing. the story is incredible, it has disney and final fantasy, and it's basically perfect/ which is why so many people are crying about it never coming out lol

you should definitely play them though!

Been waiting for KH3 forever... sigh...lol...at this point I hope I'm not to old to enjoy it like I did when I was younger.

I KNOW! i'm more afraid that it'll be released on a PS10 console and i won't understand how to use it lol but PS has always used a consistent format for their controllers since the first generation play station... </nerd moment>

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
how old are you now and how old do you think you'll be when KH3 comes out? just a thread for fun because honestly will i ever stop being teased with game trailers at E3? no? okay.

i'm 25. it will be 84 years in the future when KH3 comes out.

I've been waiting for sooooo long! this E3 trailer seems truly encouraging though. :/ hopefully it wont be ANOTHER ten years. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.