AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One token tips, wall hoggers.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 one token tips in almost as many minutes and then "are you wet yet bb" - I still need to figure out the perfect response to that... "Yeahno" doesnt seem good enough.
I wonder if "Oh yes, can't you see you practically made me into a fountain!" would work?

with the extention I have used for it for when people have asked for it to be done, you can tip 16 times a second View attachment 97945
That's 375 seconds, or 6minutes and 15seconds... I somehow do doubt they would tip at the fastest speed however!! I have put it at 8tips/second when I use it, because I have seen 16 tips/second also bring trouble to the lovense connection.. but again it's so god damn rare that I use this and only when the girls asked for it specificly, no clue why the ask for it though 🤔
This was on mfc so I don’t think this applies tho

This was on mfc so I don’t think this applies tho
aaah right, sorry I can't always remember where people broadcast anymore :) I would imagine it's then a "/tip 1" macro to repeat :p it could probably be programmed even faster or slower like this too.. no matter how it was done, I imagine it must have been an absolute pain in the ass!

aaah right, sorry I can't always remember where people broadcast anymore :) I would imagine it's then a "/tip 1" macro to repeat :p it could probably be programmed even faster or slower like this too.. no matter how it was done, I imagine it must have been an absolute pain in the ass!
Lol it’s ok I don’t expect you to know where I was streaming 6 years ago lol. Mfc has a fast tip thing but I don’t know how fast it goes

in that situation… are the tipps paid out as soon as the user sends or once the wall is done? what if you log off before the wall is done because HOW LONG DOES THAT TAKE TO RUN 6k 1token tips in chat?!

There is a cutoff time for the end of the pay period. So whatever tokens earned before the time the pay period ends at 12 midnight MFC time (For me that’d be 3 AM EST), that money is received on that paycheck. Whatever tokens come through later that evening (AFTER the MFC pay period has ended) will be received on the next paycheck. But luckily MFC models don’t have to wait two weeks to get paid, since there’s the “Request early payment” option now.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I read this as 'when are the tokens in the models token balance?'

Which should be as soon as the user sends it, as far as I know.
I read it this way too.

yea, when the tip is made it goes to the model, not when the vibe goes through

Reactions: Ozzie_
I read it this way too.

yea, when the tip is made it goes to the model, not when the vibe goes through
.. Ohhh

yeah I don't think I ever used that vibrator more than like.. 10 times??? And certainly not that long ago. This was just back when yellow walls were popular on MFC .. olivianaked made them a big deal

But yeah tokens are credited to your model account as soon as they are tipped. Always.

after tipping 1/3 of the price on the menu 😂

Pretty sure there is an option for this on MFC, I remember a couple of models that had their rooms set to not allow tokens under a certain amount, when you tried to tip you would get an error saying "this model does not accept tips under x amount". No idea if that setting is still there or where it would be though.
Lol thanks @KingMarti & @yummybrownfox I'm off to immediately change that then :party: I can't believe it's been there the whole time haha... trust me :facepalm:

ETA; Ok looks like I had that set at 20, that's so weird because there are numerous people who come in and tip me 1 token at a time. There must be a glitch on my account where it's not working then. Or perhaps I set it at an earlier date but forgot to press save? I'm pressing save now, and hopefully it'll start working.

I know this thread is meant to sneer at excessive 1 token tips, and for the most part I agree that it is annoying, but for many models that linger in the back pages of CB I think they make a difference.

This evening I waited for a purple user spending his 200+ tokens in 1 token tips on a model I had arranged to take for a private, I should say that it was my decision to wait.

The model had been online 2.5 hours when I entered, had 3 grey users in the room, no chat at all, and a goal that read 0/88. So I thought: I am not in a hurry, let him spend some tokens on her. I told her I was waiting for him to finish tipping, I got a giggle and a wink, and when he reached 200 tokens I got a message: 'I am ready for you now.'

Of course I would have kicked myself if he had decided to take her for a long private, but I could see that he was not communicating with her, neither in chat or PM, so it was a calculated risk.

I know this thread is meant to sneer at excessive 1 token tips, and for the most part I agree that it is annoying, but for many models that linger in the back pages of CB I think they make a difference.

This evening I waited for a purple user spending his 200+ tokens in 1 token tips on a model I had arranged to take for a private, I should say that it was my decision to wait.

The model had been online 2.5 hours when I entered, had 3 grey users in the room, no chat at all, and a goal that read 0/88. So I thought: I am not in a hurry, let him spend some tokens on her. I told her I was waiting for him to finish tipping, I got a giggle and a wink, and when he reached 200 tokens I got a message: 'I am ready for you now.'

Of course I would have kicked myself if he had decided to take her for a long private, but I could see that he was not communicating with her, neither in chat or PM, so it was a calculated risk.
It's rude. Full stop. Throw down in 10's. Or 5's. Or 25's. Whatever. But a wall of 1 token tips is asking for attention for 5 cents (on CB) when she could have gone private with someone else while you waited but maybe they left the room because they felt they couldn't get her attention.

And I'll quote my post from this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/new-model-tag.49247/#post-1207818

"but I think everyone settles into their niche and while a model may only have 10 people in her room she can still make 10,000 tokens in a day if it goes well. A lot of guys come in off the main pages looking for a quieter experience and while you may not see the list of names come and go in either room (and honestly she may not either since they're studio models), we can. It's a lot more active than you think, the conversion is...different."

Then those models can talk for themselves then, you don't need to talk for them, about what you "think" they think.

Yes, that option is still there on MFC. On the model web broadcaster the model would click on Options (the little tool icon on the bottom), Advanced, and then there’s an area that says “Minimum tip amount.” And then you’d click save.
Really wish all sites had that!

If you can't tip at least a dollar then damn, go away, lol.

It's rude. Full stop. Throw down in 10's. Or 5's. Or 25's. Whatever. But a wall of 1 token tips is asking for attention for 5 cents (on CB) when she could have gone private with someone else while you waited but maybe they left the room because they felt they couldn't get her attention.

And I'll quote my post from this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/new-model-tag.49247/#post-1207818

"but I think everyone settles into their niche and while a model may only have 10 people in her room she can still make 10,000 tokens in a day if it goes well. A lot of guys come in off the main pages looking for a quieter experience and while you may not see the list of names come and go in either room (and honestly she may not either since they're studio models), we can. It's a lot more active than you think, the conversion is...different."
I don't disagree with you, but in this situation I chose to give her a chance to gain some tokens from another user, and if he, or another user, had taken her private good for her, unless it would have turned out to be an hour-long private I would have waited, and she would have had my private on top of that.

Concerning the 2nd part of your comment, I am aware of this, I spent most of my time on the site in rooms of that size.

Then those models can talk for themselves then, you don't need to talk for them, about what you "think" they think.
I specifically added 'I think' to 'I think they make a difference.' to try to make it clear that this was my personal thought, not something I think they think

I don't disagree with you, but in this situation I chose to give her a chance to gain some tokens from another user, and if he, or another user, had taken her private good for her, unless it would have turned out to be an hour-long private I would have waited, and she would have had my private on top of that.

Concerning the 2nd part of your comment, I am aware of this, I spent most of my time on the site in rooms of that size.

I specifically added 'I think' to 'I think they make a difference.' to try to make it clear that this was my personal thought, not something I think they think

I'm not focused on your choices, I'm focused on his. He drove away other tippers who don't have the patience to wait like you did. Tipping a model 1 token at a time until her eyes roll out of her head from boredom is inconsiderate of her time and while my comment is in response to yours I'm talking to the people in the back of the room that think this is "cute" to do to a model or her room. Clearly there are people who think it's fine because we have multiple models with anecdotes of their own.

Hmmm. So if you don't think the models think they make a difference ... lol

I find viewers will leave the room when you get an excessive one token tipper. Mind you, when I take a private, I lose viewers too. Then there's the greys and freeloaders who don't contribute either. I'm surprised that I make any tokens at all. Hmm, come to think about it...Maybe I should be grateful for the wall hoggers. LOL. 😄

If you do use a lovense type toy, set it to a 2tk min...but also then make it a better deal to tip slightly more.
This tends to convert a 1tk warrior to either 2tk or 6tk for me, which is massively better.
Generally the other way it goes is they realise it's not vibrating and they leave.

Reactions: bamdicted
If you do use a lovense type toy, set it to a 2tk min...but also then make it a better deal to tip slightly more.
This tends to convert a 1tk warrior to either 2tk or 6tk for me, which is massively better.
Generally the other way it goes is they realise it's not vibrating and they leave.
I thought I had cursed myself but then...success! :haha:

Screenshot 2023-10-07 003333.pngScreenshot 2023-10-07 003401.png

Reactions: Pommster
I find viewers will leave the room when you get an excessive one token tipper. Mind you, when I take a private, I lose viewers too. Then there's the greys and freeloaders who don't contribute either. I'm surprised that I make any tokens at all. Hmm, come to think about it...Maybe I should be grateful for the wall hoggers. LOL. 😄
There's always a downside to every scenario. 🙃😉 That's what keeps it interesting (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.