AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One token tips, wall hoggers.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened to me the other evening and I was forced to consider whether it's annoying or not. What I find most annoying is the tip sound going off continuously....it interrupts the music, and the overall vibe of my room (since I'm not wearing a Lovense or similar toy I couldn't figure out why the person was tipping 1tk over and over again).

Sooooo, I turned off the tip sound and the following evening when the member again began his 1tk assault there was no sound, and 3 tokens in, they stopped tipping. I guess they wanted to hear the sound .......

The member stayed for the remainder of the show, didn't tip or chat, and when he finally did say something it was after the show and it was a 'dirty' comment (which is prohibited by my room rules). I have been courteous to this member since my start, always acknowledging his presence, as I do everyone.

Lesson: Tips flatter and show genuine appreciation and class on the part of the member. But some tips carry a different message. it's good to know the difference. 😉

I think it all comes down to immaturity, but I don't take it personal.

After ten years of being yellow walled by 1 tokens, I ask them to please stop disrupting chat and to pick a menu item.

If they don't, I exit them from the room with a swift ban. Banned a guy the other night who was tipping 1 token above or below a menu item's price and I got so irritated because my thumbnail was just me sitting in a chair with a scowl on my face. He repeatedly asked me how I wanted to be tipped and ignored my suggestions so I sent him out the door.

I don't have the patience for that kind of game playing from someone I've never seen in my room before that day. Had it been a fan club member or a consistent viewer I'd have laughed at the dancing around the menu.

I have actually had someone request me to do one if I were gonna tip her anyways, because she had never felt if it was different with the lovense, but else it's something I really do not like doing.. I never understood them either..

Reactions: MarieElise
Does it anoy you when people tip 20 lots of single one token tips and hog your feed and then do it gain and again? Don't get me wrong, tokens are tokens but I think it's a lame way to tip.

Yes. We’ve discussed this a lot on here. I find it obnoxious, because on MFC the tip sound is loud as hell…I’m not going to keep saying thank you after EVERY little 1-token tip…and the guys who do it seem to want to create this illusion that they’re “making it rain” in the model’s room (Other guys don’t need to be posing *applause* emojis, just because some dude tipped 1 token twenty times :facepalm:😂).

It also annoys me when people do this, and then ask for a flash from the tip menu. If you want an action performed from the tip menu, just tip the damn token amount as a single tip (50 tokens for an ass clap flash). Don’t tip 1 token fifty times, and be obnoxious. Lol. I’m not tallying up all of your 1-token tips. I can’t stand people who always gotta be hardheaded and difficult. :p

Yeah I kick people from the room on MFC that tip like that. Or I just sit and glare and wait for it to be over, and then snort and roll my eyes 🤷‍♀️
I think there should be a setting where models can set the minimum tip amount they want to allow in their room, on all the token sites.

To be very honest I used to be one of these guys, especially if I only had the 100 or 200 token package, but I was not doing it slowly, I used the fast tip extensions to vibrate the toy, but that honestly didn't make it better, of course.
Nowadays and for quite a long time, I am not a fan of the lovense toys in general, and don't tip for them - unless a model has just got the toy for the first time or she needs it testing or something.

On somewhere like Chaturbate, I honestly find the App and Bot notices to be MUCH more annoying because they are constantly spamming the chat with all the stuff and you can't do anything. Lovense settings, 50 tip menu items, games that are activated, leaderboards, and god knows whatever else, it is way too much compared to the 1 token walls.
Luckily it's not so bad at all on Stripchat (not sure about anywhere else).

...It also annoys me when people do this, and then ask for a flash from the tip menu. If you want an action performed from the tip menu, just tip the damn token amount as a single tip (50 tokens for an ass clap flash)...
THIS I have never understood!!! it's so frustrating... I also have a girl that I tip for her time, and I always tip 51 for example, where she has menu items on 50 and 52, and sometimes she will ask "Oh but what do you want for your tip" like... if I wanted something, I would have tipped that number instead.. I think maybe that is why users start doing this, because some models will ask if you tip outside of the menu spectrum? I'm not sure though

To be very honest I used to be one of these guys, especially if I only had the 100 or 200 token package, but I was not doing it slowly, I used the fast tip extensions to vibrate the toy, but that honestly didn't make it better, of course.
Nowadays and for quite a long time, I am not a fan of the lovense toys in general, and don't tip for them - unless a model has just got the toy for the first time or she needs it testing or something.

On somewhere like Chaturbate, I honestly find the App and Bot notices to be MUCH more annoying because they are constantly spamming the chat with all the stuff and you can't do anything. Lovense settings, 50 tip menu items, games that are activated, leaderboards, and god knows whatever else, it is way too much compared to the 1 token walls.

If guys would read the bios on Chaturbate, they wouldn't have to use bots and notices to point out things. To this day there are experienced users who forget to vote when they tip. It's a small two second action right before you bounce from the room. It may seem meaningless to them but for us it's a little drop of encouragement.

I hate 1tk tip walls. Slows down feed, irritates the hell out of me. Especially when they want dirty talk for a damn nickel. One dude today on chaturbate said "I'm gonna make you explode" and proceeds to tip 100 1tk tips. Then has the audacity to ask if I got off. Nah dude, it's the opposite effect.

I hate 1tk tip walls. Slows down feed, irritates the hell out of me. Especially when they want dirty talk for a damn nickel. One dude today on chaturbate said "I'm gonna make you explode" and proceeds to tip 100 1tk tips. Then has the audacity to ask if I got off. Nah dude, it's the opposite effect.
"My vagina put you on ignore."

As a user I hate it, I especially hate it when the user tips hundreds (not 20-30) of 1 token tips and then leaves, which means the whole room has to let it go through before they can tip and see real-time vibes

I had a win on this front this morning. A notorious 1-token wall guy was already king of the room of one of my favorite model's rooms when I arrived with over 500 1 token tips (!). I tipped much bigger/longer vibes and eclipsed him as king pretty fast. It became clear he really wanted to be king so I tipped him way up to get it and he finally started tipping for big vibes. After I was done I PM'd the model (we are close) "at least I finally got that guy to tip you something more than one token at a time." and she said "hahahah yes! Thank you for that! I think everyone hates him"

lol

Yeah I kick people from the room on MFC that tip like that. Or I just sit and glare and wait for it to be over, and then snort and roll my eyes 🤷‍♀️
I think there should be a setting where models can set the minimum tip amount they want to allow in their room, on all the token sites.

The best retort to a 1tk tip wall bore I saw was a model who rolled her eyes and sarcastically said:

“Thank you for confirming that my Lush is connected…”

☺️

This thread probably should’ve gone in the Ask-A-Model section, because I think the op was looking to hear from the models…..

What’s not so bad on Stripchat? The app and bot notices? Or the 1-token tips? Because when I cammed on Stripchat, I had people doing that 1-token tip crap, so I could never complete my room goals. Very hard for a model to earn enough money to make payout when tips are coming in very slowly…one token at a time.

Reactions: Hiunds
As a tipper, it is extremely annoying. I tip one model regularly. And she had a show sometime last year where a guy tipped a 1-token yellow wall for seriously 90+ minutes straight, might've even been more than 2 hours.. It was nuts, I have no idea how that would even be enjoyable. The endless ding ding dings, it was like she was being tipped by that old dude from Breaking Bad.

After this show, she began getting lots of these 1-token guys for weeks (CB in particular seems to have a ton of these guys), it was torture. Eventually she increased her minimum buzz from 1 tokens to 5 tokens. Funnily enough, the 90+ minute buzzer came back and tipped nearly 20k tokens one show shortly after the price increase, tipping 100's instead of 1's this time

i say thank you for the tips and to never do it again if it is singular tips. i will only accept it if they are at least $50-100 a piece walls. if they are going to disrupt my chat, at least make it a worthy disruption. i want drunk saudi prince throwing money at a beautiful woman entertaining him tip wall energy

they do it again, getting kicked and all chats ignored if they return but i will still take their money if they are foolishly going to hand it over. usually, most seem to shape up or leave to maybe find a model who can tolerate those tips. no shade at all toward the models who can. bless your patience, i envy you. lol

Last edited:
As a tipper, it is extremely annoying. I tip one model regularly. And she had a show sometime last year where a guy tipped a 1-token yellow wall for seriously 90+ minutes straight, might've even been more than 2 hours.. It was nuts, I have no idea how that would even be enjoyable. The endless ding ding dings, it was like she was being tipped by that old dude from Breaking Bad.

I once caught the tail-end of a guy on CB sending 3000 1tks with above 500 guests in the room. As an app writer my mind was boggled at all the text, title, and panel updates that were sent, thinking "no wonder cb performance tanks".

which means the whole room has to let it go through before they can tip and see real-time vibes
Models can clear the queue for lovense (and/or set it up so members can clear it with a tip), that's what I do in similar situations.

Reactions: Hiunds
It also annoys me when people do this, and then ask for a flash from the tip menu.
after tipping 1/3 of the price on the menu 😂

MarieElise said:
Pretty sure there is an option for this on MFC, I remember a couple of models that had their rooms set to not allow tokens under a certain amount, when you tried to tip you would get an error saying "this model does not accept tips under x amount". No idea if that setting is still there or where it would be though.

One time.. a member tipped me 6000 tokens in one token tips.

Just.. gonna leave that here.

6000 !!! Wow, that would be like watching paint dry. Vibe killer indeed! :yikes:

I recall being in LacieLaPlante's room about 8 - 9 years ago when a guy slowly tipped 1000 tks 1 by 1... the longest and the dullest 50 mins I've ever spent in camland. :facepalm:

after tipping 1/3 of the price on the menu 😂

Pretty sure there is an option for this on MFC, I remember a couple of models that had their rooms set to not allow tokens under a certain amount, when you tried to tip you would get an error saying "this model does not accept tips under x amount". No idea if that setting is still there or where it would be though.

Yeah, I'm sure it's still possible for MFC models to set a minimum tip, which was often deployed to prevent all that annoying single token yellow wall nonsense.

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Yes, that option is still there on MFC. On the model web broadcaster the model would click on Options (the little tool icon on the bottom), Advanced, and then there’s an area that says “Minimum tip amount.” And then you’d click save.

Depends on how the model has the tip acknowledgement "bot" configured. I have seen rooms where the model (or her studio) has a long effusive thankyou text added for a single token tip. Then when one of these 1 token kings strikes, public chat becomes a solid scrolling wall of text, making any actual chat impossible.

Reactions: Maxi and Hiunds
I
Depends on how the model has the tip acknowledgement "bot" configured. I have seen rooms where the model (or her studio) has a long effusive thankyou text added for a single token tip. Then when one of these 1 token kings strikes, public chat becomes a solid scrolling wall of text, making any actual chat impossible.
Haha yeah I would say it’s pretty bad on SC (though I do not really have another point of reference )

Reactions: Ozzie_
in that situation… are the tipps paid out as soon as the user sends or once the wall is done? what if you log off before the wall is done because HOW LONG DOES THAT TAKE TO RUN 6k 1token tips in chat?!
Lol it took over an hour I think. It was a long time ago so my memory is fuzzy. Not sure what you mean about tops being paid out.. At the time mfc paid every two weeks

in that situation… are the tipps paid out as soon as the user sends or once the wall is done? what if you log off before the wall is done because HOW LONG DOES THAT TAKE TO RUN 6k 1token tips in chat?!
with the extention I have used for it for when people have asked for it to be done, you can tip 16 times a second 1696426869543.png
That's 375 seconds, or 6minutes and 15seconds... I somehow do doubt they would tip at the fastest speed however!! I have put it at 8tips/second when I use it, because I have seen 16 tips/second also bring trouble to the lovense connection.. but again it's so god damn rare that I use this and only when the girls asked for it specificly, no clue why the ask for it though 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.