AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

online in other plataform during pvt show in cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2023
Hello, i have a question about privates show. I streaming in more then one plataform at same time, i wanna know if is aloud in chaturbate when you in a private show and then you can start a spy mode in another plataform at same time? or you have to go ofline in the others plataform when you are doing a pvt showin chaturbate?

Hello, i have a question about privates show. I streaming in more then one plataform at same time, i wanna know if is aloud in chaturbate when you in a private show and then you can start a spy mode in another plataform at same time? or you have to go ofline in the others plataform when you are doing a pvt showin chaturbate?
You need to go offline on other platforms. Use shine browser and it will do it automatically for you - if they support the platforms you’re on.

Think about it. Their customer is paying for a private show. Of course they won’t be okay with their paid show being shown for free on other platforms.

Upvote 0

You are allowed to go spy mode on other sites I have never heard of CB enforcing exclusive privates. (I imagine they might if you actually tell the customer you have disabled spying and it's a private between the two of you)

• Helpful!
Reactions: vivo and KingMarti
Upvote 0
You need to go offline on other platforms. Use shine browser and it will do it automatically for you - if they support the platforms you’re on.

Think about it. Their customer is paying for a private show. Of course they won’t be okay with their paid show being shown for free on other platforms.
Early on a few of my privates with a model on Chaturbate were broadcast free to view on Camsoda and Stripchat. Even though I asked her not to allow spying on the chaturbate private and paid the extra she wanted for that, the model never realsied I valued my privacy, and probably thought I would not find out about multi-camming. I left the model the moment I found out.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for yours response, i will never stay in public in other plataform if im doing a pvt show. My question is about start spy mode, coz in my pvt show spy is always on. My question its about the rules from both plataform about that. In stripchat they have a spy mode they said "you can use this mode wile you do pvt show in others plataforms". I asked them about that, chaturbate aloud this, but in stripchat you can not do pvt show and stay online in other plataform. In chaturbate its aloud.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for yours response, i will never stay in public in other plataform if im doing a pvt show. My question is about start spy mode, coz in my pvt show spy is always on. My question its about the rules from both plataform about that. In stripchat they have a spy mode they said "you can use this mode wile you do pvt show in others plataforms". I asked them about that, chaturbate aloud this, but in stripchat you can not do pvt show and stay online in other plataform. In chaturbate its aloud.
Im not super informed regarding stripchat but I thought it was just the "exclusive" privates that you have to go offline on the other platforms

• Helpful!
Reactions: vivo and KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.