AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans - Bringing out the friendliness in models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this thread

I was so busy trying to set the record straight I didn't stop to think how silly some of the accusations against me even were

"he doesn't want models to be friends or get along, he loves drama"

Really saying cutthroat, manipulative models etc I've been hinting I mean the ones with dark triad personality disorders

^ I know I know maybe I'm wrong, maybe the ones I suspect are in fact aren't, I'm not a mental health professional and these aren't my patients, I have no right to diagnose anyone, but ultimately what I think doesn't matter, statistically speaking in a large enough pool of people a certain % will have these personality disorders and you could argue online modelling attracts more or less of the types of peoples with these traits, my guess would be more but Idk if people will find that controversial

Anyway, these people do exists and they will be motivated into pretending to be nicer atm to fit into OnlyFans rt'ing circles when previously they didn't need to interact so much with others

These people haven't changed, something will always happen to spark drama; the more interaction the more drama

So if I didn't want models to get along and I loved drama, then this is exactly what I want? models starting to mix more, so why would I be complaining

ps. no it's not fair to think to class people as inherently bad people just because they developed personality disorders, but these traits do tend to lead to some unsociable, manipulative and vindictive behaviour
I think you should just drop this topic. You have tried to make a point and you have failed, you will not get any sympathy or understanding from going on about it so it is best to just move along.

I think you should just drop this topic. You have tried to make a point and you have failed, you will not get any sympathy or understanding from going on about it so it is best to just move along.

My last post was for myself

I'm not looking for sympathy, it's replies like this that have made it never ending

Maybe we should both move along

Status
Not open for further replies.